Say a prayer for a fellow board member

12 replies

Boik14Boik14SupporterOP
Apr 4, 2012, 01:33 PM

http://www.thephins.com/forums/showthread.php?69669-Probably-my-last-post-have-cancer

I know many of you only come here to talk Dolphins or talk football but many of us have been posting together for years now and we have formed a nice little community online. Unfortunately one of our brothers seems to be terminally ill and so I would encourage those of you who haven't yet left a note in that thread to do so. Even if you haven't interacted with said member much, this is what differentiates us from other boards.

Thank you and I am sure if Jetssuck should see this he will be thankful as well!

the 23rdthe 23rdNew Member
Apr 4, 2012, 03:31 PM

you will be in our family prayers

- Competition is the Elixir of Success -

dolfan22dolfan22Supporter
Apr 4, 2012, 05:24 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family and hope all goes as best it can.

FIfins4o8Forum Veteran
Apr 4, 2012, 05:35 PM

My thoughts & payers are with you & your family, JS!

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Apr 4, 2012, 05:38 PM

Click the link and put your wishes there :)

But thank you for doing the right thing!

PhinsRockPhinsRockLuxury Box
Apr 5, 2012, 08:45 AM

This "home" is going to have an empty space missing a very great and valued friend. Your room and shoes cannot ever be replaced in our hearts JS. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family, and just know that for us who have had the privilege of sharing in your posts and your superb contribution to this site, we are deeply saddened and hurting.

I thank you and want you to know as I am certain all of us feel we are better people for having you in our lives. I applaud the gusto you have lived your life with. If, or when, you move on, we shall celebrate you as one who lived life well. And we shall be rejoined in gladness when it is our turn to join you in the mansion God has awaiting you in Heaven. And as for watching the Dolphins, your going to have one heck of a seat, enjoy. See you upstairs my friend.

2011 & 2006 World Champions, 2013 National League Champions; St. Louis Cardinals!

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Apr 5, 2012, 03:30 PM

Posts were deleted. Please stay on topic.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Apr 5, 2012, 05:11 PM

Of all the threads to act out in, you pick this one? Seriously? I'll rephrase what Byroan said...if you feel the need to act like a dunce then go elsewhere.

shula_guyshula_guyNew Member
Apr 5, 2012, 05:18 PM

I read his thread and feel for him. He is in my thoughts and my best wishes go out to him to pull through. I have a hard time saying anymore then that. I think its kind of morbid to speak about someone as if they have already passed. He painted a grimm picture but I'm hoping to see him posting this year and many more to come in the future.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."

Frederic Bastiat

OzzyOzzyLuxury Box
Apr 11, 2012, 03:28 PM

Jetssuck and I go way back so this is hitting home pretty hard. Although, I've never met him in person, we have had many a conversation in private.

So thanks for being a friend man and thanks for always dhowing me support and inviting me to almost every new site you posted at!

Your friend forever,

Wayne

http://images.thephins.com/signaturepics/sigpic83_3.gif

sandbillysandbillySupporter
Apr 13, 2012, 05:15 PM
FRfranklinNew Member
Feb 7, 2015, 12:58 AM

Sending Prayers, already lost 1 member of my family to colon cancer this year. Im sorry for this news. Hope all goes well and miracles will happen.

FRfranklinNew Member
Apr 4, 2015, 08:25 AM

You stated that very well!

Truly plenty of great facts.| Nicely put, With thanks! - http://www.viagrabelgiquefr.com/