Sean Smith hurt his right knee at practice
10 replies
"CB Sean Smith hurt his right knee at practice during a collision with he had with Anthony Armstrong while practicing special teams."
Hope this is not serious. We need this kid to have a great year for us. Anyone hear any news?
17 - 0
J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK

'34 '38 '61 '10 '13 '15 Stanley Cup Champions
Thought I heard he continued playing, but favored the knee. Then got pulled aside by trainers. I believe Armando said it wasn't serious.
“Come on, shake your body baby, do that conga!”
A pity Twitter is down or we could have more up to date information on this.
Injuries in TC are a wench.
"padre31 wrote:
A pity Twitter is down or we could have more up to date information on this.
Injuries in TC are a wench.
I think its back up...but not many updates from any of our writers.
Practice blogs are up though...looks like the WRs had a good run
“Come on, shake your body baby, do that conga!”
"Stringer Bell wrote:
I think its back up...but not many updates from any of our writers.
Practice blogs are up though...looks like the WRs had a good run
Yeah, and there was no loud "pop" are any other such terrible noise.
Twitter is definetely convenient though.
Sparano;
(On any concern with Sean Smith banging his knee in practice) -
"No, something that happened. He is fine"
"cnc66 wrote:
Sparano;
:up::yes:
Thanks for that quote bro.
I hope he's not just bsing us as now that I read that quote all is right once again, the rain has stopped and the sun has come out of the clouds in my world.:up:
.
woah... that scared me. Glad to see sparano saying he's fine.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
If its no more than Armuuuuuuuuuuuuuundo reported, then a mere collision doesn't usually cause any serious tears, but hurts like hell.
he'll probably bang the other knee next practice
- Competition is the Elixir of Success -