Section 8

5 replies

StitchesStitchesLuxury BoxOP
Aug 31, 2009, 01:33 PM

Anyone looking forward to this one?

I think it just hit the scene, so it may be available to some people on the board I would wager.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Aug 31, 2009, 01:39 PM

i thought the Demo was puke-inducing bad

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Aug 31, 2009, 01:40 PM

"mor911 wrote:

i thought the Demo was puke-inducing bad

I never got the demo.

Did you ever play Infernal: Hell's Vengeance like I suggested? :lol:

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Aug 31, 2009, 02:23 PM

"Stitches wrote:

I never got the demo.

Did you ever play Infernal: Hell's Vengeance like I suggested? :lol:

No, that looked worse than Section 8

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Aug 31, 2009, 03:47 PM

"mor911 wrote:

No, that looked worse than Section 8

Worst game I have ever played. At least that I can remember. :lol:

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Sep 2, 2009, 01:05 PM

Played the 1st few levels today. It's not bad.

There are a couple cool things you can do like jet pack (woooooo!) and drop in turrets when defending a position.

But overall it is just not hugely compelling. Shooters have just become so rampant there isn't much so far that begs for this to be played (though I probably will eventually play all the way through).

Perhaps the MP is really good.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU