sproles bush or ronnie?
23 replies
we are not getting bradshaw. ny outbid us. so who u think we target? sproles bush or ronnie?
incarceratedbob incarcerated bob
**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: The NY Giants are putting the final touches on a contract with (RB) Ahmad Bradshaw (They outbid Dolphins) #Done
OmarKelly Omar Kelly
I'm being told Ahmad Bradshaw has exited the Dolphins' price range. Look for him to return to the Giants unless terms change on his requests
Reggie Bush, Darren Sproles, Ronnie Brown in that order.
We need speed and we need RBs that can open up our passing game. Bush in the slot with Gates on the other side could be incredible.
"tkdzak90 wrote:
incarceratedbob incarcerated bob
**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: The NY Giants are putting the final touches on a contract with (RB) Ahmad Bradshaw (They outbid Dolphins) #Done
OmarKelly Omar Kelly
I'm being told Ahmad Bradshaw has exited the Dolphins' price range. Look for him to return to the Giants unless terms change on his requests
oh man, reading this it feels, that girl x that i looooove so much just broke up and is already kissing the new guy right in front of my freakin FACE...damnit
bush and ronnie
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

im fine with not getting bradshaw. and agreed with bush. better compliment to DT. but money cant be ridiculous
yeah freakin reggie bush...and motha$$$$in ronnie brown....great..i don´t know what to say..cant even scream out of the balcony since it 00:15 a.m. over here....man i´m pissed, watch arizona trade for orton now in T-15 minutes....
getting bush resolves 2 issues. speed at rb and another receiver option. leftover money can be used at te ol or pass rush
"tkdzak90 wrote:
getting bush resolves 2 issues. speed at rb and another receiver option. leftover money can be used at te ol or pass rush
we will be in the running until he has the price tag of the 2nd team interested in him high enough that we drop out and he can sign it with some more $$$$ on top
I'd honestly rather just trade for Bush at this point and restructure his deal after. I don't want to risk getting into a bidding war, then not getting him at all.
5th round pick for Bush should get it done, considering most think the Saints will just cut him.
Ronnie Brown deserves his chance in a new offense 5x more than Henne does. He was once our most valued player and I personally think this team has taken a big dump on him. such a talented back with a lot of upside. I'm sure he doesn't want a huge contract so why not???
Sproles is the far superior big play back to the others, but he is not a feature back
Sproles, Brown then Bush in that order. I'm assuming that Brown would be cheaper than Bush.

Bush and Brown, a couple of over drafted, over paid, overrated, dancing in the back field, fumbling, always hurt RBs. Jeez I'm spoiled for choice.
Gimme Sproles.
"gmjohnson wrote:
bush and brown, a couple of over drafted, over paid, overrated, dancing in the back field, fumbling, always hurt rbs. Jeez i'm spoiled for choice.
Gimme sproles.
lol
Bush isn't really a running back... I wouldn't mind him returning kicks and catching passes out of the back field with Ronnie and DT

I'm interested to see if Brown has anything left to offer......
Bush is interesting. You have Thomas as your traditional runner. Bush could basically do what he did when Deuce was running it in NO- end arounds, deep pitch, misdirection, split out to the slot, and return punts and kicks. Stephen Ross does like the flashy guys who can sell jerseys. Also, a revitalization in a new place may see him refocus.
Sproles would be nice too. Lots of speed, in small doses.
I'll take Brown and Bush. Which would be a real dynamic backfield. That would create a buzz, for sure....
Daniel Thomas.
But seriously, I'm feelin pretty disappointed about this FA season so far. Looks like it's all going down to the QB pickup..
Sorry folks. I'd rather have Ricky than Ronnie. By a long shot.

"Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision." - Muhammad Ali
"SCall13 wrote:
Sorry folks. I'd rather have Ricky than Ronnie. By a long shot.
.....me too....
Wilson Performance on Facebook
Wilson Performance on Twitter
:hammertime::hammertime:
Ricky and Ronnie ran last year like they were saving themselves for free agency and had no interest in playing out the second half of the season. I like them both but don't want either of them back. I want RB's that run like they want to burn up the field so they can stay here, and not RB's who criticize the coaches after a very mediocre showing. It's time for both of them to go.
"finsbuck719 wrote:
I'd honestly rather just trade for Bush at this point and restructure his deal after. I don't want to risk getting into a bidding war, then not getting him at all.
5th round pick for Bush should get it done, considering most think the Saints will just cut him.

"Nappy Roots wrote:
.....me too....
...me three...
“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice