1. fastball83 Active Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Hello

Before the draft I would like we sign a veteran DT another veteran DE (the draft is thin at this position this year)

After that, I thinks our FO could draft the QB they want at 5 and after that for needs in position with big depth like OL, DB.

That could give a dream like this one (my dream draft) and double many position to erase the risk of bust at a position of needs

1a : Tua or Herbert

1b : Andrews thomas

1c : Dobbins or Swift

2a :Winfield

2b : ruiz, cushenberry or Biadasz

3/ Tana Wanogho or Driscoll or Peart in function of availability

4/ Solomon Kindley or Lemieux

5a / Vildor

5b: Anthony Gordon or Jake Luton (put him in PS and in third QB position next year after Fitzmagic retirement)

5c/ Dejay Dallas ( solid RB in case of an injury to our starter RB draftee or Howard)

6/ Carter Coughlin (DE) or Windsor to put deph in DL

7a/ KD Osborn

Others 7 BPA in our FO eyes

Opinions on my strategy before the draft and on my mock draft

PS : Be safe against coronavirus, here in France our hospital are full and good luck to every dolfans

Puka-head, ripper1961 and Surfs Up 99 like this.
  2. Surfs Up 99 Team Flores & Team Tua

May 5, 2016
    What I like about this year's draft is we really have a chance to add some very good players. It's a good year to have so many picks. If we came away with Tua or Herbert (without trading up), Thomas, Dobbins or Swift, Winfield, and Cushenberry I would be ecstatic. Realistically though, there are 31 other teams drafting, too, so as 2 cents has pointed out we shouldn't get our hearts set on guys. Even if we don't draft those whose names we recognize, I am confident we are going to get some decent players. I am especially excited about the WR group this year. I think we are going to get a really good player at tremendous value.

P.S. Be safe, too.