the Add This smiley Please Thread.
213 repliesPinned
how about the one when he gets serious after this laugh?
it was :dphan: at the other place
"like2god wrote:
I love that angry mob, and the pinochio smiley would come in REAL handy.

Rimshot is a definite must. I use that all the time.
I want :whistle: back
And, if I could get the personalized one Mindwarp had for me I'd appreciate it. It had a smiley jumping in a cold shower, because he kept thinking about sex so much.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
Ok, we definitely need the :words: smiley back.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
"Stitches wrote:
Ok, we definitely need the :words: smiley back.
Are these the 2 that you're looking for?



I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.
Do we have the one back that's reading the paper. That's really awesome too.

Maxine's back! :up:



THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.
:lol:

Maxine's back! :up:



THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.
"njfinfan wrote:
Do we have the one back that's reading the paper. That's really awesome too.
This one?


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.
Hi Mike. No - it was a smiley with both hands on the newspaper and flipping the pages. It was really cute. I think it was one of Penny's favorites as well.

Maxine's back! :up:



THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.
?

I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.
"like2god wrote:
?
do you have the one with the thing in the thing doing the thing?
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
"like2god wrote:
This one?
"like2god wrote:
?
Thanks Mike - that one is cute too. I wish I remember what it was called. The newspaper was spread out on a table and both of the smileys hands were leaning on it.

Maxine's back! :up:



THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.
"njfinfan wrote:
Thanks Mike - that one is cute too. I wish I remember what it was called. The newspaper was spread out on a table and both of the smileys hands were leaning on it.
go to fh and jack them. :hi5:
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
:lol:

Maxine's back! :up:



THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.
:hi5:
[ATTACH:275.vB]
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
"unluckyluciano wrote:
do you have the one with the thing in the thing doing the thing?
That smiley isn't allowed here, pervert. :pity:

I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.
"like2god wrote:
That smiley isn't allowed here, pervert. :pity:
you mean we can't get the :l2ggetstagteamed: smilie back!! This is outrageous!!
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
For you Mary


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.
For you Lucky


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.
"like2god wrote:
That smiley isn't allowed here, pervert. :pity:
:sidelol:

Maxine's back! :up:



THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.
"like2god wrote:
For you Mary
That's it! Thanks Mike!

Maxine's back! :up:



THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.
"like2god wrote:
For you Lucky
cool call it :luckyisagenius:
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
"Stitches wrote:
Ok, we definitely need the :words: smiley back.
"GridIronKing34 wrote:
:lucky:
:stitches:
:samphin:
Last but most definitely not least....
:griddles:
If Mindwarp would get to work, we'd have it by now! :pity:
"like2god wrote:
Are these the 2 that you're looking for?
the blah one is definitely the :words: one.
And the other one is better than the old :whistle:
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU














