The BCS National Championship Thread
87 replies
Yep this is the Auburn defense I know. Hitch for a huge gain.
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
Going to call it now. Benjamin jump ball, TD, game.
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
HOw the f*** does the trailing ref miss that horse collar when he's staring the play down? That's like the third or fourth big call they've missed in Auburn's favor.
"Alex44 wrote:
Turning out to be a great finish. I honestly wouldn't mind FSU winning if I didn't think their QB was a rapist and overly smug human being.
Going to be a great ending here. Lets see what Auburn does now trailing.
The smug rapist is about to win the Natioinal Championship.Too bad.

"phinsational wrote:
HOw the f*** does the trailing ref miss that horse collar when he's staring the play down? That's like the third or fourth big call they've missed in Auburn's favor.
They also missed a false start on a HUGE gain by FSU their last offensive TD.
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
Gus needs to build a defense
"PSG wrote:
The smug rapist is about to win the Natioinal Championship.Too bad.
You missed where I said congratulations to both teams?
Winning a title doesn't make you a good person, which outweighs sports.
Nice PI on an uncatchable ball there.
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
**** that
"Alex44 wrote:
Going to call it now. Benjamin jump ball, TD, game.
You called it.
🎃
"jpep13 wrote:
**** that
Its cool. I'm happy for FSU and their fans. Except their QB, who I wish nothing but the worst for in life.
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
Woah I'm not sure that last TD didn't hit the ground. Not saying it did, but I'd like that replay again. I saw one good angle where it looked questionable.
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
13 sec to tie
Good game
Oh well - maybe next season Gus , if u stay
great f'n game
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
Looks like that SEC buzz saw just had its blade fall off..... granted it had already loosened when Bama got spanked by Oklahoma and A&M almost lost to Duke.
Congrats to FSU, their fans, coaches and players (minus JW).
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
So much for SEC dominance. Nothing gives me more pleasure than hearing their fans STFU.
"phinsational wrote:
Looks like that SEC buzz saw just had its blade fall off..... granted it had already loosened when Bama got spanked by Oklahoma and A&M almost lost to Duke.
that was an exciting game
🎃
i'll be glad when my wolverines become competitive again. need a damn coach, kinda like the dolphins.
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
What a game! We nearly blew it but tightened up and got it together. 2014 National Champions!