The Dolphins vrs Vikings official game thread..
549 replies
That’s not a catch!
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
Yeah... that’s not even close to being competitive on defence.
Pathetic showing so far for the mash unit on D

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Burke with the sieve defense. Holes all over the place!
Leadership isn't getting people to line up behind you; it is getting them to join you.
Sometimes the journey is as important as the destination.
The little things matter. Winning starts by not beating ourselves.
Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.
Team Tua.
Miami Dolphins Homer!
"Berezo wrote:
Big Game: check
On the road: check
Adam Gase team choke: check
Backups across the whole defence... check.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
I hope yall gonna be posting video of the Miami Miracle in Minnesota later.
Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.
Think about it..
Our DL presently consists of Ziggy Hood and Sylvester Williams at DT.
Yikes.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
All I want for Christmas is a coaching change. Fuck these clowns.
The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.
We’re not great all over so far, but McCain is going to single handily be the reason we get blown out.
Wilson Performance on Facebook
Wilson Performance on Twitter
:hammertime::hammertime:
This is terrible.
I know it’s only the first quarter, but it already has the look of a blowout.
Come on, Dolphins, step up!
"Colmax wrote:
That’s not a catch!
I've got things to do, the game is on DVR, I'll check back later. I think this is a 37-10 loss. All the issues with Gase/Burke are back and in full effect today. We are making a struggling team look like a Super Bowl winner.
A terrible play call, terribly executed.
"Berezo wrote:
Big Game: check
On the road: check
Adam Gase team choke: check
Can’t really argue with that right now. Looks like one team is still asleep at the hotel.
Leadership isn't getting people to line up behind you; it is getting them to join you.
Sometimes the journey is as important as the destination.
The little things matter. Winning starts by not beating ourselves.
Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.
Team Tua.
Miami Dolphins Homer!
This is why none of you should EVER EVER EVER be optimistic about this team. I actually found myself this week thinking we could win out and make the playoffs. I should have known better. The season is on the line and they suck as usual
Miami loses 38 -10.
The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.
I jest a little but FIRE GASE he has no game plan!!
But in all seriousness on the road we’re already in danger of losing this game and we’re not half way through the 1st quarter. This is what I said in previous posts were not consistent. The defense has been horrible and I blame Gase for not getting a real DC
That wasn’t a catch. Just rewatched it. It was at least worth a challenge
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
Burke needs to be fired tonight. Don’t even let him on the plane.
I can only hope that Gase is fired at the end of the year. This is turning into the Minnesota Massacre.
Marlins, Dolphins, Lightning, Heat, Canes.
"Berezo wrote:
Burke needs to be fired tonight. Don’t even let him on the plane.
LOL
🎃