*The Offical Postseason Thread *

540 replies

SleepySleepyForum VeteranOP
Jan 5, 2013, 04:33 PM

I'm looking forward to all the games.

I hope they're all competitive games.

I like:

Houston over Cincinnati
Green Bay over Minnesota
Seattle over Washington
Baltimore over Indianapolis

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Jan 5, 2013, 04:42 PM

Just opened one myself, merge

SleepySleepyForum Veteran
Jan 5, 2013, 04:44 PM

Feel free to merge it with yours.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Jan 5, 2013, 04:48 PM

I get a chuckle when I see Burfect starting at MLB, it sort of shows the foolishness of the Combine and pre draft process.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Jan 5, 2013, 04:49 PM

"Sleepy wrote:

Feel free to merge it with yours.

Nah your looks nicer, more official, lol

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Jan 5, 2013, 04:53 PM

"padre31 wrote:

I get a chuckle when I see Burfect starting at MLB, it sort of shows the foolishness of the Combine and pre draft process.

I don't think it's foolish at all, just the opposite in fact, what makes you say that?, because of a few exceptions?

Alex13Alex13Supporter
Jan 5, 2013, 04:57 PM

just posted in DJ's thread...green-ellis slow

Alex13Alex13Supporter
Jan 5, 2013, 05:01 PM

schaub really needs good seperation on the outside receivers to get a sideline throw in there, he has an average arm

Alex13Alex13Supporter
Jan 5, 2013, 05:04 PM

and where the heck are you guys....

SleepySleepyForum Veteran
Jan 5, 2013, 05:08 PM

Who's announcing this game alongside Mike Mayock?

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Jan 5, 2013, 05:23 PM

wow Texans dominating this game, and are losing 7-6. Huge int by Cinci!

SleepySleepyForum Veteran
Jan 5, 2013, 05:24 PM

Schaubs struggles continue.

Leon Hall with a pick 6.

Good game so far.

Alex13Alex13Supporter
Jan 5, 2013, 05:25 PM

tom hammond....man schaub again went to the sideline....no good idea

SleepySleepyForum Veteran
Jan 5, 2013, 05:26 PM

Alex13Alex13Supporter
Jan 5, 2013, 05:28 PM

foster looking good

Alex13Alex13Supporter
Jan 5, 2013, 05:29 PM

"Sleepy wrote:

noodle arm

Alex13Alex13Supporter
Jan 5, 2013, 05:30 PM

what program do you use for making a .gif ?

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Jan 5, 2013, 05:32 PM

Foster is a beast. They will probably settle for the FG though

Alex13Alex13Supporter
Jan 5, 2013, 05:35 PM

thats a quick first half

SleepySleepyForum Veteran
Jan 5, 2013, 05:37 PM

"Al13 wrote:

what program do you use for making a .gif ?

I do make GIFs but I didn't make that GIF.

I got it from neogaf.

The program I use is Aoao Video To GIF.

http://www.watermark-software.com/

I didn't pay for mine though.:pointlol:

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Jan 5, 2013, 05:38 PM

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Jan 5, 2013, 05:40 PM

Texans should be DESTROYING cinci right now, but they are up 2! Im rooting for Cinci anyway.

Alex13Alex13Supporter
Jan 5, 2013, 05:41 PM

"Sleepy wrote:

I do make GIFs but I didn't make that GIF.

I got it from neogaf.

The program I use is Aoao Video To GIF.

http://www.watermark-software.com/

I didn't pay for mine though.:pointlol:

i guess i will find a way to avoid that too...:shifty:

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Jan 5, 2013, 05:54 PM

"Sleepy wrote:

When was the last time Miami had a CB who could make a play like that?

Cinncinatti's secondary is full of cast offs and has beens, yet they are and have been playing great football.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Jan 5, 2013, 06:02 PM

Vontae could make plays like that