**The Official 2012-13 NBA Thread**
7969 replies
Looking foward to the Bucks stealing home court today....:shifty:

"Fin-Omenal wrote:
Looking foward to the Bucks stealing home court today....:shifty:
You'd giggle like a school girl if it actually happened
"Mrtree wrote:
You'd giggle like a school girl if it actually happened
Ofcourse I would, because it would be a minor blip that people get worked up about, but no one remembers....like the Pacer series woes of last year.

"Fin-Omenal wrote:
Ofcourse I would, because it would be a minor blip that people get worked up about, but no one remembers....like the Pacer series woes of last year.
Or that one game skid vs the Knickerbockers last year. I believe streamers and confetti came down after the loss.. It was really sad. But nobody remembers that...
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
"Fin-Omenal wrote:
Gotta admidt, the "blackout" is pretty sweet.
Darkest arena in the association. Made it even darker. Very cool indeed.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
"lmeister3 wrote:
Darkest arena in the association. Made it even darker. Very cool indeed.
How I like my women.

"lmeister3 wrote:
Your head coach Steve Harvey has the best facial hair and the best sideline expressions ever. Bar none.
But yeah, sitting Felton in the 2nd half makes no sense.
On - Off. I love this guy.

I think my expectations are officially out of whack. 110-87 victory and I felt like The Heat actually played fairly poorly.
See what happens when you cant back up all the **** talking?

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
"Fin-Omenal wrote:
Will Melo still wear green headband he has been on fire with, despite it being the oppositions prime color???
Hmm
that headband was for green week in the NBA. green week is over.
@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/
27 points on 11 shots. LOFL.
@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/
"Section126 wrote:
27 points on 11 shots. LOFL.
Is that like efficient or something?
Someone posted his shot chart from last night. 9 of his 11 shots were directly at the rim.
J.R. Smith is the NBA's 6th man of the year: Smith averaged 18 points in 33.5 minutes per game, with 2.7 assists and 5.3 rebounds in 80 games. Good for J.R. as hes come a long way this year. No one's ever denied his talent but if the light went on and stays on he has a chance to be a very good player and maintain that level of production.
Also found a funny, yet true quote from Doc Rivers on Jason Kidd:
He created havoc . I don’t know if I can beat Jason in a sprint, but I think I can give him a go. Yet he got steals, no one could go by him. He’s so smart. I use the Belichick line all the time. People go to these draft combines and are all excited about what the guy ran in the 40, instead of looking at the film and seeing who got there first with their mind. That’s what Jason did.”
Congratulations JR Smith....2013 NBA sixth man of tbe year.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

When are the other awards (MVP, coach of year, rookie of year) announced?
"Mrtree wrote:
When are the other awards (MVP, coach of year, rookie of year) announced?
No idea, just heard this one on radio...assume this week.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

JR Smith deserved it.
I thought that Jarrett Jack would have been the more inspired pick.
@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/
Sixth man was probably the most fun race for any of the big awards. A handful of guys with all legitimate arguments. Coach of the year is the next one with some competition although I think Karl takes it.
Congrats to JR on the hardware.
"Mrtree wrote:
Is that like efficient or something?
Someone posted his shot chart from last night. 9 of his 11 shots were directly at the rim.
That was against the Bucks....
Wait till Bron Bron faces a REAL team like Brooklyn.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I see your Brooklyn, and raise you one Aliens from Space Jam.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.


