*****The Official Miami Dolphins 2021 Draft Thread*****

605 replies

The_Dark_KnightThe_Dark_KnightForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:11 PM

"Berezo wrote:

Why the hell is there a concert still going on? Thought it was draft time?

It's the NFL. It's all about the SHOW anymore, no longer about the sport.

“The person you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so you better make sure you’re someone interesting”

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:13 PM

Kings of Leon, literally nobody asked for this

FIFishheadForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:13 PM

Wow, Bernie got old

The_Dark_KnightThe_Dark_KnightForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:14 PM

"Fishhead wrote:

Wow, Bernie got old

He IS old lol

“The person you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so you better make sure you’re someone interesting”

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:14 PM

"Fishhead wrote:

Wow, Bernie got old

It happens brother.

Sure as hell beats the alternative.

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

WIWilkimaniaForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:17 PM

"The_Dark_Knight wrote:

Unless it's Etienne or Harris

I said what I said. No exceptions.

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:22 PM

Is Jax really gonna take all 10 mins.?

SMH...

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

StrikingStrikingForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:25 PM

Hooray

WIWilkimaniaForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:25 PM

"The G Man wrote:

Is Jax really gonna take all 10 mins.?

SMH...

Wait just long enough that everyone starts to joke about them not getting their pick in time and the Jets getting Lawrence after all then stick your pick in.

DADan SForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:27 PM

Did ESPN have to have Booger on their broadcast? I can't stand that guy.

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:27 PM

"Wilkimania wrote:

Wait just long enough that everyone starts to joke about them not getting their pick in time and the Jets getting Lawrence after all then stick your pick in.

I like it.

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

StrikingStrikingForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:29 PM

J e s t s!!! Mock it up

WIWilkimaniaForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:31 PM

Out of interest how big do people have the gap between Wilson and the others available at 2?

MafiosoMafiosoForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:34 PM

My ideal situation the first 2 rounds is

6. Chase
18. Quitty Paye
36. Jamal Williams (assuming harris and Etienne are gone by 36)
50. Quin Minors (or Dickerson..either way best center available).

If we could trade back and grab Smith with some good compensation im good with that too.

Going to cross my fingers.

Rep'in the PHINS on every continent worldwide!!!

texanphinatictexanphinaticForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:34 PM

"The G Man wrote:

Is Jax really gonna take all 10 mins.?

SMH...

I feel like this is just a thing now for TV purposes - just have all teams take all their allotted time.

FIFishheadForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:35 PM

"The G Man wrote:

It happens brother.

Sure as hell beats the alternative.

You got that right. It’s always more shocking when you do t see someone for a long time as opposed to seeing them regularly.

Aside from that, now the draft can really start, lol

MafiosoMafiosoForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:35 PM

"Mafioso wrote:

My ideal situation the first 2 rounds is

6. Chase
18. Quitty Paye
36. Jamal Williams (assuming harris and Etienne are gone by 36)
50. Quin Minors (or Dickerson..either way best center available).

If we could trade back and grab Smith with some good compensation im good with that too.

Going to cross my fingers.

I messed up half those spellings but you got what i meant lol

Rep'in the PHINS on every continent worldwide!!!

FIFishheadForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:36 PM

"Mafioso wrote:

I messed up half those spellings but you got what i meant lol

I lol’d at “Quitty”

StrikingStrikingForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:38 PM

Mac Jones, do it 9ers. Make me laugh

The_Dark_KnightThe_Dark_KnightForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:40 PM

"Wilkimania wrote:

I said what I said. No exceptions.

Well I'll just say this...if we miss out on Etienne or Harris and we had the chance to grab either one of them and we don't, we're going to watch them with other teams and be kicking ourselves in the butt for a long time.

“The person you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so you better make sure you’re someone interesting”

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:40 PM

"Mafioso wrote:

My ideal situation the first 2 rounds is

6. Chase
18. Quitty Paye
36. Jamal Williams (assuming harris and Etienne are gone by 36)
50. Quin Minors (or Dickerson..either way best center available).

If we could trade back and grab Smith with some good compensation im good with that too.

Going to cross my fingers.

I'm down with all that brother. Spot on.

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

HIhitman8Forum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:41 PM

"The_Dark_Knight wrote:

Unless it's Etienne or Harris

Étienne yes, harris no

WIWilkimaniaForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:41 PM

Lance. A shame I suppose.

MafiosoMafiosoForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:42 PM

"Fishhead wrote:

I lol’d at “Quitty”

I was like this is soo wrong and this would be a terrible name for a football player, your work ethic would be the butt of every joke...but i said ehhh im too lazy right now to look it up they get what i mean hahaha

Rep'in the PHINS on every continent worldwide!!!

DADan SForum Veteran
Apr 29, 2021, 08:42 PM

Come on Atlanta, trade that pick.... But not to the Patriots.