***The OFFICIAL Miami Dolphins Vs Buffalo Bills game day thread*** (WTF is a 'Bill'?)
2154 replies
"SICK wrote:
It's still lemmy and Motörhead song dude.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you are correct sir. my apologies. just saw triple threat and went ape**** lol. good job


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
You guys hear about what Adrian Peterson did? What a sick individual. Lost all respect for him.
Phew....
I thought Boomer was gonna take Miami...he took Buffalo...jinx is not in play...I repeat....jinx is NOT in PLAY
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
Clowns on NFL network just picked 4-1 for the Dolphins. First time I've agreed with them in a while.
Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
"Where there is no vision, there is no hope"
"54Fins wrote:
Canadians must be mad they're not getting a NFL team.
Not this Canadian, I have a team brother.
Yeh...we been discussing it all week.
I still dont think he intended to abuse his child, but he needs to seek counseling to know what the difference between, a smack on the butt and send em to his room, and what he did. Id like to say he deserves jail time...but Id rather figure out what makes him a better father.
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
Tough game. 1-3 vs the Bills last 2 years. Spiller and Jackson are going to be tough for our LB's. Good defense on the road. Not going to be easy!
1972 Miami Dolphins - The ONLY Perfect NFL Team
K I K O
Charles Barkley: I think it depends which QB plays better. EJ Manual at home. :lol:
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
True home field advantage is at full strength today , a win here would be HUGE for us. Kelly is pumping them up even more , team is locked in to stay , won the first game away , Pats seem ripe for the picking, this is a tough tough spot , we can answer a lot of questions and really set ourselves up well , just need to WIN !

Jesus, these are CBS's worst announcers.
"dolfan22 wrote:
Makes little if any difference to most of us . Toronto fans and the city aren't happy I would suspect.
True... I should have said the Toronto area.
Commentators are boring.
"vt_dolfan wrote:
Phew....
I thought Boomer was gonna take Miami...he took Buffalo...jinx is not in play...I repeat....jinx is NOT in PLAY
Circle the wagons Boomer??? what a non surprise , but glad he did .

Come on Miami, dominate this one please.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
You see that stadium fans in Miami...
THATS HOW YOU GET YOUR ASS TO YOUR SEATS BEFORE KICKOFF
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
"vt_dolfan wrote:
You see that stadium fans in Miami...
THATS HOW YOU GET YOUR ASS TO YOUR SEATS BEFORE KICKOFF
Good thing they're all reading this post.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
"Sethdaddy8 wrote:
I want to hear the lamentations of their women! Their fat, repugnant, slutty women.
hey! we have Jessica Biel!
This "emotion" thing is going a little overboard. If it's true, Buffalo stands to come out too hyped and play poorly because of it.
One announcer looks about 80 and the other looks like a man who had too much plastic surgery on his face.
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
This game has me more nervous than the Patriots' game lol
Here we go! Let's get to 2-0 with 2 division wins!!!
Let's go Dolphins!!!!!
Wow.....that place is ****in nuts..lol....
We gotta score first..and gotta keep them off the field to take the crowd out of it.
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele

