The Official Tom Brady Hate Thread.

342 replies

Section126Section126Luxury Box
Sep 7, 2014, 07:59 PM

I will take full credit for this win.

@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/

finfansince72finfansince72Supporter
Sep 7, 2014, 11:33 PM

"Section126 wrote:

I will take full credit for this win.

I have to give you credit, I just wish I'd had the sack to bet on this one.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Sep 7, 2014, 11:36 PM

"sports24/7 wrote:

A few more to add...

Weirdest boner @ a couple of those.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Sep 7, 2014, 11:38 PM

I am so horny

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Sep 7, 2014, 11:40 PM

"lmeister3 wrote:

Weirdest boner @ a couple of those.

I swear she looks like a tranny...

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Sep 7, 2014, 11:43 PM

"PhinFan1968 wrote:

I swear she looks like a tranny...

Dunno, I'm pretty sure Tom Brady is a guy.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

KIKingtut561New Member
Sep 8, 2014, 12:10 AM

"finfansince72 wrote:

I have to give you credit, I just wish I'd had the sack to bet on this one.

I did. Lol whew

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Sep 8, 2014, 12:39 AM

i just kinda want to got to IHop right now.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Sep 8, 2014, 04:19 AM

Crap, am I too late for the party?

PAPats1960New Member
Sep 8, 2014, 07:12 AM

Congrats to the Fins on a great win yesterday. Total domination.

It's back to the drawing board for my Pats.

OghmaOghmaSupporter
Sep 8, 2014, 04:06 PM

As if further evidence of him being worthy of hatred was needed

As the Patriots' offensive line struggled to buy time, it seemed like the offense strayed away from quick-releasing plays, though Brady said that was not the case. The issues were more complex than getting rid of the ball earlier.*

"We did a little bit of that," Brady said. "For example, the one I threw to*Danny *on our sideline where* LaFell*got called for pass interference. We are running a slant route and the guy runs into LaFell and they call us for P.I. Things like that came up yesterday that I kind of shake my head at and say we run a simple pattern and they call us for a penalty. Those are just some of the things that happen that we have to try to overcome.*

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=new-england-patriots&id=4767739&city=boston&src=desktop



Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

"Where there is no vision, there is no hope"

TheHighExhaultedTheHighExhaultedForum Veteran
Sep 8, 2014, 04:09 PM

"Oghma wrote:

As if further evidence of him being worthy of hatred was needed

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=new-england-patriots&id=4767739&city=boston&src=desktop

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Wahhhh, poor Tom.

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Sep 8, 2014, 05:28 PM

"TheHighExhaulted wrote:

Wahhhh, poor Tom.

There went that bearded lady career she had lined up :(

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

A13OVEAVERAGEA13OVEAVERAGESupporter
Sep 8, 2014, 06:01 PM

I never knew I could get so much joy from watching someone else cry. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdefFztqWd8

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Sep 8, 2014, 07:13 PM

"Not Since 73 wrote:

Oh well, Brady can't have a great day every time he plays the Fins. What's his YPG over the last 5 down to, 340?

You should change your punk ass name to, "Not Since BB Got Busted For Cheating"

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Sep 8, 2014, 07:32 PM

"Fin D wrote:

You should change your punk ass name to, "Not Since BB Got Busted For Cheating"

What what!

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Sep 8, 2014, 07:40 PM

"Not Since 73 wrote:

7-2 over the last 9 against Miami. Brady averaging almost 350 over the last 5. Dolphins won 1 game yesterday. Enjoy it while it lasts. We're looking forward to football in January.

And no Super Bowl wins since you were busted for cheating. Your dynasty is as fake as Brady's marriage is.

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Sep 8, 2014, 07:44 PM

"Not Since 73 wrote:

7-2 over the last 9 against Miami. Brady averaging almost 350 over the last 5. Dolphins won 1 game yesterday. Enjoy it while it lasts. We're looking forward to football in January.

LOL...keep rubbing that 7-2 at night. For a stellar, perennial, dynasty, anything less than 9-0 to a consistent mediocre team is pathetic.

You have witnessed the start of the decline...enjoy the ride...we know the feeling.

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Sep 8, 2014, 07:48 PM

"Not Since 73 wrote:

Timely, relevant - tell yourself whatever you need to, to keep supporting you perennial 8-8 bum squad. The league is better for its variety of ****ty teams.

You made your screen name 'Not Since 73" and you want to make a joke about relevance? Here's as relevant and timely as I can make it for you. 2-0. 33-20.

dWreckdWreckNew Member
Sep 8, 2014, 07:50 PM

"Not Since 73 wrote:

7-2 over the last 9 against Miami. Brady averaging almost 350 over the last 5. Dolphins won 1 game yesterday. Enjoy it while it lasts. We're looking forward to football in January.

We won 1 game yesterday that the pats had all offseason to prep for, yet interestingly enough came out looking like complete and absolute garbage.

So.... is 4 or so months enough prep time to NOT have one of the most embarrassing showings i've ever seen? or what?

A lot of good those joint practices did eh?


The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Sep 8, 2014, 07:51 PM

"Not Since 73 wrote:

Timely, relevant - tell yourself whatever you need to, to keep supporting you perennial 8-8 bum squad. The league is better for its variety of ****ty teams.

How does it feel...to have had such a dominant team for so long...to STILL come up short of the Dolphins all-time winning percentage?

Talk about BUM squad......but since you started being a fan after the 1st super bowl win, you wouldn't know anything about that...

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Sep 8, 2014, 07:52 PM

dWreckdWreckNew Member
Sep 8, 2014, 07:53 PM

"Not Since 73 wrote:

We're more concerned with preparing for the good teams. Dolphins prep started Tues / Wed. This was your Super Bowl, not ours.

Well if you completely **** the bed against us then what are you looking for against better teams? losing 72-0? If you can't even beat us then what are you going to do? LOL

I can see logical thinking isn't your forte like your genius yet socially inept friend.

Also: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.


The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Sep 8, 2014, 07:55 PM

"Not Since 73 wrote:

Are you Mercury Morris?

Yawn...

Are you...wait you guys had no players of relevance prior to the 2000's. Even then...

dWreckdWreckNew Member
Sep 8, 2014, 07:57 PM

This is amazing. According to them, We are so bad that they didn't even bother 'prepping' for us because they just crossed us off as a W. They get absolutely DESTROYED like garbage, but it was expected. I can't wait for a more established team to shut you out in the most embarrassing fashion. Maybe Brady can actually throw a catchable ball past 5 yards out in those games.


The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB