The Phins Fantasy Football 2013

346 replies

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Aug 12, 2013, 10:57 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

I was pretty happy with the draft. The only 3 times I got BK'ed were when Newton went like 2 picks ahead of me in round 3 and David Wilson in round 4 when I was undecided between Lacy and Wilson and finally when Nicks went a few picks ahead of me in the 5th.

Im cool with how things turned out. I didnt really have too many situations where a player I wanted went within 3 picks of me.

DAVID Wilson is interesting to me. I think Brown was the better runner last year but obviously the young and potentially explosive Wilson will get the first shot. They both put the ball on the ground way too much.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Aug 12, 2013, 11:02 PM

"boik14 wrote:

i was pretty happy with the draft. the only 3 times i got bk'ed were when newton went like 2 picks ahead of me in round 3 and david wilson in round 4 when i was undecided between lacy and wilson and finally when nicks went a few picks ahead of me in the 5th.

Im cool with how things turned out. I didnt really have too many situations where a player i wanted went within 3 picks of me.

lol.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Aug 12, 2013, 11:02 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

DAVID Wilson is interesting to me. I think Brown was the better runner last year but obviously the young and potentially explosive Wilson will get the first shot. They both put the ball on the ground way too much.

With Wilson theyre going to try and recreate Thunder and Lightning with Wilson as Lightning obviously. Thats what they did at one point with Bradshaw and Jacobs. The thing Wilson could really add is return yards in this format. And keep in mind Tiki Barber nearly fumbled his way out of the league before Coughlin got a handle on that. Im sure if Wilson puts the ball on the ground too much Coughlin will have something to say.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Aug 13, 2013, 12:31 AM

I got Bk'd back to back.

Kenny Britt and Gio both went before my selection. I would get put next to Trowa and Todd.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Aug 13, 2013, 12:59 AM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

I got Bk'd back to back.

Kenny Britt and Gio both went before my selection. I would get put next to Trowa and Todd.

boom shakalacka

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Aug 13, 2013, 01:18 AM

Yeah whatever I'll still win this thing.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Aug 13, 2013, 01:46 AM

I find it funny that getting BK'ed is becoming a universal term around this place. :lol:

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Aug 13, 2013, 09:12 AM

I got most of the players I had planned on taking. The few players I didn't get were T.Y Hilton and Kuechly. I was also going to grab Ronnie Hillman right before he was taken.

I took gambles on some of my players like McFadden and Austin.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Aug 13, 2013, 09:39 AM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

I find it funny that getting BK'ed is becoming a universal term around this place. :lol:

We're making him famous!

Stringer BellStringer BellSupporter
Aug 13, 2013, 09:43 AM

I really had no plans to take anyone in particular. Just followed my board. I'll be happy with my draft if I win.

Sent from my HTC One GE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

“Come on, shake your body baby, do that conga!”

305305Forum Veteran
Aug 13, 2013, 09:57 AM

How come nobody picked up Hernandez? He'll catch more balls than anyone in the NFL this year.... PPR Monster...

We're all here because we're all not there.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Aug 13, 2013, 10:05 AM

"Stringer Bell wrote:

I really had no plans to take anyone in particular. Just followed my board. I'll be happy with my draft if I win.

Sent from my HTC One GE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I have a few late round guys that I like but I generally do the same.

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Aug 13, 2013, 10:06 AM

"305 wrote:

How come nobody picked up Hernandez? He'll catch more balls than anyone in the NFL this year.... PPR Monster...

I was tempted to take him the last round just because of my team name.

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Aug 13, 2013, 10:15 AM

Stringer BKed me on Watt & Kuechly and Taco BKed me on Demaryius Thomas

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Aug 13, 2013, 10:25 AM

The only player I really wanted but went a few picks before me (not sure if I was BKed) was Daryl Richardson. I think in a PPR format he is gonna kill it this year.

TrowaTrowaNew Member
Aug 13, 2013, 11:22 AM

What is bk'ed

305305Forum Veteran
Aug 13, 2013, 11:49 AM

"Trowa wrote:

What is bk'ed

Somewhere in between a dirty sanchez and a chilli rainbow

(...stealing someones pick right ahead of them)

We're all here because we're all not there.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Aug 13, 2013, 02:35 PM

"Fin D wrote:

Stringer BKed me on Watt & Kuechly and Taco BKed me on Demaryius Thomas

Yeah, Stringer BK'd me on Watt & Kuechly too... and Lavonte David..... and Eric Berry.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Aug 13, 2013, 02:44 PM

"Trowa wrote:

What is bk'ed

it's when you get a date drunk and try to squeeze in some booty before she passes out.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Aug 13, 2013, 02:49 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

The only player I really wanted but went a few picks before me (not sure if I was BKed) was Daryl Richardson. I think in a PPR format he is gonna kill it this year.

I'm surprised he lasted till the 6th in this league tbh.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Aug 13, 2013, 04:13 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

We're making him famous!

:/ hooray

TrowaTrowaNew Member
Aug 13, 2013, 07:24 PM

"305 wrote:

Somewhere in between a dirty sanchez and a chilli rainbow

(...stealing someones pick right ahead of them)

I got that already. I was wondering what it meant. By using my context clues I deduced that it refers to BuckeyeKing. I assume he's notorious about sniping picks?

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Aug 13, 2013, 07:32 PM

"Trowa wrote:

I got that already. I was wondering what it meant. By using my context clues I deduced that it refers to BuckeyeKing. I assume he's notorious about sniping picks?

Quite the opposite. It started in the GML on the forums where my targets would get taken right before my selection. It happened a lot the first couple years and it made me rage. So getting BK'd is synonymous with being sniped in any format.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Aug 13, 2013, 09:16 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

Quite the opposite. It started in the GML on the forums where my targets would get taken right before my selection. It happened a lot the first couple years and it made me rage. So getting BK'd is synonymous with being sniped in any format.

plus the thing about you liquoring up chicks.

Pizza BoyPizza BoyNew Member
Aug 14, 2013, 12:21 AM

Los Angeles Dolphins:

QB - Drew Brees - Phil Rivers

RBs - Stevan Ridley - R Mendenhall - Ronnie Hillman - Andre Brown - LaMichael James

WRs - Victor Cruz - Antonio Brown - T.Y.Hilton - Denarius Moore - Keenan Allen - Stephen Hill - Ace Saunders

TE - Jason Witten

K - Dan Bailey

DEF - Green Bay

DL - Cliff Avril - Mario Williams - O Umenyiora - Jason Babin

LB - Von Miller - Terrell Suggs - D.J. Williams - Karlos Dansby

DB - Richard Sherman - Yere Bell - Harrison Smith - Brandon Flowers - Antoine Betha

I like it, longest draft I ever did.