The Walking Dead Season Six

66 replies

gunn34gunn34New Member
Oct 29, 2015, 10:14 AM

I'm excited that this weeks show will be 90 minutes. That'll be a lot of show to not show what happened to Glenn. But I believe they leave everyone hanging.

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Nov 2, 2015, 10:59 AM

ugh...

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Nov 2, 2015, 11:19 PM

"Paul 13 wrote:

ugh...

I was pretty disappointed in this episode. Not sure why it took 90 mins (including commercials) to do that episode.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Nov 3, 2015, 07:32 AM

Yay filler

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
Nov 3, 2015, 08:34 AM

A backstory filler to develop a character .Fortunately I downloaded the episode and fast forwarded most of the time .It only took me 20 mins to get through it .:wink2:

gunn34gunn34New Member
Nov 3, 2015, 09:50 AM

That was a waisted 90 minutes. I would have prefered the earlier episode of the wolves getting into the community to be 90 minutes. They could have done this back story in 15 minutes.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Nov 3, 2015, 10:55 AM

"CrunchTime wrote:

A backstory filler to develop a character .Fortunately I downloaded the episode and fast forwarded most of the time .It only took me 20 mins to get through it .:wink2:

Or read the synopses online. They're due for more than a few filler episodes.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Nov 3, 2015, 11:36 AM

Thinking we don't find out what happens with Glenn until the midseason break Nov 29th, 8th episode.

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Nov 3, 2015, 12:58 PM

I enjoyed it. It was interesting to see some of Morgan's backstory.

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Nov 4, 2015, 10:28 AM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

I enjoyed it. It was interesting to see some of Morgan's backstory.

you must enjoy watching paint dry.

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

Ohio FanaticOhio FanaticSupporter
Nov 4, 2015, 01:18 PM

I thought the backstory was fine. But I didn't watch it Sunday, watched it last night, so I was able to fast forward through the 45 minutes of commercials. I will say that it's ridiculous the amount of commercials this season, it breaks up the action/drama too much.

One detail I still don't get, if everyone is infected and turns when they die, it makes no sense that when someone gets a bite, especially a smaller one in the last episode, that it would cause you to die/turn so quickly. Are they implying that the immune system generally keeps a lid on the infection but a bite injects an overload and overwhelms the immune system?

testing

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Nov 4, 2015, 04:01 PM

"Ohio Fanatic wrote:

I thought the backstory was fine. But I didn't watch it Sunday, watched it last night, so I was able to fast forward through the 45 minutes of commercials. I will say that it's ridiculous the amount of commercials this season, it breaks up the action/drama too much.

One detail I still don't get, if everyone is infected and turns when they die, it makes no sense that when someone gets a bite, especially a smaller one in the last episode, that it would cause you to die/turn so quickly. Are they implying that the immune system generally keeps a lid on the infection but a bite injects an overload and overwhelms the immune system?

How dare you question this show? :lol: :wink2:

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Nov 4, 2015, 08:02 PM

"Paul 13 wrote:

you must enjoy watching paint dry.

Well, I am a Dolphins fan...

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Nov 4, 2015, 11:53 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

Well, I am a Dolphins fan...

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

Nappy RootsNappy RootsForum Veteran
Nov 5, 2015, 09:36 AM

"Ohio Fanatic wrote:

I thought the backstory was fine. But I didn't watch it Sunday, watched it last night, so I was able to fast forward through the 45 minutes of commercials. I will say that it's ridiculous the amount of commercials this season, it breaks up the action/drama too much.

One detail I still don't get, if everyone is infected and turns when they die, it makes no sense that when someone gets a bite, especially a smaller one in the last episode, that it would cause you to die/turn so quickly. Are they implying that the immune system generally keeps a lid on the infection but a bite injects an overload and overwhelms the immune system?

One thing that ive learned while watching this show, you don't question things like this. There are tons of inconsistencies with those types of things. Just be entertained.

Ohio FanaticOhio FanaticSupporter
Nov 6, 2015, 09:27 AM

"Nappy Roots wrote:

One thing that ive learned while watching this show, you don't question things like this. There are tons of inconsistencies with those types of things. Just be entertained.

I do a pretty good job at just being entertained, especially given my background in virology research. But, it would have been much easier to believe if it was much more of a traumatic injury to the guy, or at least a lot more blood.

testing

ZippyZippySupporter
Nov 6, 2015, 02:09 PM

"Ohio Fanatic wrote:

One detail I still don't get, if everyone is infected and turns when they die, it makes no sense that when someone gets a bite, especially a smaller one in the last episode, that it would cause you to die/turn so quickly. Are they implying that the immune system generally keeps a lid on the infection but a bite injects an overload and overwhelms the immune system?

I thought I remember someone implying there was bacteria from the walker anytime someone is bitten, and it in turn causes death. I do not remember exactly where that came from, Books, show or Talking Dead.

Ohio FanaticOhio FanaticSupporter
Nov 6, 2015, 05:27 PM

"Zippy wrote:

I thought I remember someone implying there was bacteria from the walker anytime someone is bitten, and it in turn causes death. I do not remember exactly where that came from, Books, show or Talking Dead.

yeah, I think it's reminiscent of a Komodo dragon. but it's still makes no sense. Everyone is already infected, the guy at the CDC already stated it. So, a bite should only lead to turning if it's life threatening and you're on your way out and it overwhelms your compromised system. Normally, they manage it correctly, they just dropped the ball in this case.

testing

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Nov 6, 2015, 08:49 PM

"Ohio Fanatic wrote:

yeah, I think it's reminiscent of a Komodo dragon. but it's still makes no sense. Everyone is already infected, the guy at the CDC already stated it. So, a bite should only lead to turning if it's life threatening and you're on your way out and it overwhelms your compromised system. Normally, they manage it correctly, they just dropped the ball in this case.

like i said earlier in the thread, when i went back and watched the first season there were all kinds of inconsistencies with the walkers using their hands to pick stuff up and with them climbing fences.

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

Ohio FanaticOhio FanaticSupporter
Nov 18, 2015, 07:39 AM

not the best of episodes. thought Darryl was going to bring those 3 people back to Alexandria. Thought the diabetic girl would be a nice replacement for Beth in the group. Little cheesy how they made it so easy for her to die in the greenhouse.

testing

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Nov 18, 2015, 11:25 AM

Liz E Morgan played Tina...

Her ending was very sad. :sad: And totally cheesy.

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

gunn34gunn34New Member
Nov 18, 2015, 04:51 PM

Just a filler episode.

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Nov 23, 2015, 05:30 AM

Decent. Happy to see it start out the way it did. Next week gonna be epic. Would be typical if Maggie gets axed.

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

Jaydog57Jaydog57Forum Veteran
Nov 24, 2015, 01:08 PM

"Paul 13 wrote:

Decent. Happy to see it start out the way it did. Next week gonna be epic. Would be typical if Maggie gets axed.

I was going to say they wouldn't do that with this show, but quickly remembered Rick's wife giving birth via C-Section with Maggie's help, so it's very possible.

gunn34gunn34New Member
Nov 25, 2015, 10:41 AM

The fans protested Glenn's death....I wouldn't think as many would do the same for Maggie.

I'm more interested in what happens with Ron. Did Rick and/or Carl remove the firing pin before giving that knucklehead a weapon? They had to see he is up to no good.