ThePHINS Survivor 2 - Challenge #3 (Knights of the Night shoot here)
195 repliesLocked

Red = Hit
Blue = Miss
Current Shot minimum: 4 hours
Teammates still alive
Tractor Traylor* - Shot available at 11:52PM EST
* = Player has been hit once
Teammates eliminated
dukane5 4/18 2:08PM EST (Trowa)
pennphinfan 4/18 8:16PM EST (Colorado Dolfan)
SICK 4/19 4:09AM EST (GridIronKing34)
Skeet84 4/20 10:28AM EST (denderfeliac)
GISH 4/20 11:47 AM EST (Trowa)
Hurricane 4/21 12:20AM EST (Rocky Raccoon)
2k5 4/21 8:53AM EST (denderfeliac)
Stitches 4/21 4:31AM EST (Colorado Dolfan)
Total Shots hit/total taken
Skeet84 - 2/10 (Trowa, DrAstroZoom kill shot)
pennphinfan - 1/4 (denderfeliac)
SICK - 0/4
GISH - 1/11 (Monstblitz)
Stitches - 3/17 (Colorado Dolfan, FFG, GridIronKing34)
2k5 - 0/11
Tractor Traylor - 0/17
dukane5 - 0/3
Hurricane - 2/10 (Rocky Raccoon, DrAstroZoom)

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."
[ATTACH:887.vB]
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
penn - HIT *denderfeliac* shot available 2:00AM EST
gish- miss shot available 2:02AM EST

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."
"Colorado Dolfan wrote:
1...
if you want to be on our team by all means you can shoot here, but you got da wrong thread.
actually, scratch that, we dont want you on our team :P

dukane - miss shot available 2:11AM EST

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."
oh lovely, 3 shots versus 8. we'll DEFINITELY win if our teams shows this kind of participation :pity:

"Hurricane wrote:
Chill, broseph, I have a life
no! No life! Unacceptable

hurricane - miss shot available 2:55AM EST
skeet - miss shot available 3:03AM EST

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."
23 please
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
127
stitches - miss shot available 3:11AM EST
tractor - miss shot available 3:12AM EST
2k5 - miss shot available 3:12AM EST

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."
sick - miss shot available 3:26AM EST

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."
i think you did mine wrong. you see, im a schrute. a schrute shot takes out the shot cell, as well as the 8 surrounding cells. my field research has shown this to be true. if i get one woman pregnant, 8 of her closest friends also get pregnant. it is a trait acquired by the schrutes from a young man named antonio cromartie. the potency of our shots is not to be questioned.
gish - miss shot available 8:02AM EST

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."
dukane - miss shot available 8:13AM EST

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."
This thread is locked.



