ThePhins WIENER NICKNAME thread (only meant for posters w/ a sense of humor)

127 replies

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury BoxOP
Feb 2, 2013, 05:38 PM

A post by DJphinfan in another thread got me started on this, so I thought I'd make it into its own thread.
So here it is- nicknames that TP posters gave their willies. :shifty:

Fin D calls his Domino...... cause it goes down easily
PSG's is Trophy..... cause it collects a lotta dust
Unlucky named his Drawbridge.... cause it only goes up for the biggins
MrClean's is Mr Marshmallow.... cause it's a treat for hot cocoa
Shouright calls it NASCAR#10..... cause its performance is held back by its driver....... (Google it if you don't get it)
Panda named it Oxford....... cause he lets both genders wear it
Section calls his Taxi..... cause it only gets a ride when it's paid for
CK just changed his to Hurry Up While She's Asleep...... self explanatory
LBsFinest calls it Cochran.... cause it got a black man off
RevRick's is named Secret..... cause it's strong enough for a man but made for a woman
Lmeister calls his PETA.... cause no one takes it seriously
Boik named his Nepotist.... cause it prefers to stay in the family... or yours
Finyak calls his Crown Vic.... cause it stops you if you go too fast
OhioFanatic's is called Thimble..... cause it only works when you insert a finger
Frumundah nicknamed his Belichick.... cause it still has its hoodie on....... (religious reference)
McLovin's is named Michael...... cause all he can do is beat it
GIK calls his Titanic..... cause chicks cry when it's over... and a few men too
Muck named his ThePhins..... cause it kicks you out when you talk dirty
Slick nicknamed his Normandy..... cause it's met with a lotta resistance

......feel free to keep it going ya bums

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Feb 2, 2013, 06:26 PM

Toddler you are large silly person. :yes:

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Feb 2, 2013, 06:31 PM

"MrClean wrote:

Toddler you are large silly person. :yes:

thank you? lol

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Feb 2, 2013, 06:41 PM

Phinsational names his "a thread started by phinsational on thephins" cause everyone laughs when they see it.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Feb 2, 2013, 06:46 PM

"SICK wrote:

Phinsational names his "a thread started by phinsational on thephins" cause everyone laughs when they see it.

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
Feb 2, 2013, 07:37 PM

If there was anyone to start a dick thread, it would definitely be Todd......errr Phinsational.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Feb 2, 2013, 08:34 PM

"BlameItOnTheHenne wrote:

If there was anyone to start a dick thread, it would definitely be Todd......errr Phinsational.

Don't be hatin' just cause your nickname is in the other thread.... for vaginas.

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Feb 2, 2013, 08:38 PM

"phinsational wrote:

Fin D calls his Domino...... cause it goes down easily

I do call mine domino....but only because its black with white dots on it.

#1 fan#1 fanForum Veteran
Feb 2, 2013, 08:49 PM

Diamond

Because it's a girl's best friend.

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Feb 2, 2013, 08:56 PM

Maynard calls his Phinsational....cause it has nothing better to do than research

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Feb 2, 2013, 10:11 PM

"Fin D wrote:

I do call mine domino....but only because its black with white dots on it.

... and b/c it goes down easy...... or do you just not find Sick attractive anymore?

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Feb 2, 2013, 10:16 PM

"#1 fan wrote:

Diamond

cause it looks tiny on her finger

fixed

You can only make fun of others in this thread you dummy. :p

#1 fan#1 fanForum Veteran
Feb 3, 2013, 12:31 AM

Oh ok. My bad.

Phinsational calls his Sporano, because he pumps his fist and thinks he's scoring.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Feb 3, 2013, 12:46 AM

"#1 fan wrote:

Oh ok. My bad.

Phinsational calls his Sporano, because he pumps his fist and thinks he's scoring.

ok, you can stick to your original post.

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Feb 3, 2013, 12:53 AM

"phinsational wrote:

ok, you can stick to your original post.

You gotta admit, that was pretty funny what he said. :yes:

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Feb 3, 2013, 01:06 AM

"MrClean wrote:

You gotta admit, that was pretty funny what he said. :yes:

what can I say, I have a nice fist.

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Feb 3, 2013, 01:59 AM

"phinsational wrote:

what can I say, I have a nice fist.

That's what Tony said too.

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Feb 3, 2013, 02:04 AM

"MrClean wrote:

That's what Tony said too.

He never met my fist.... although there were many times I wish he had.

305305Forum Veteran
Feb 3, 2013, 02:24 AM

I thought Phinsational's was named Lennay because it was non existent?

We're all here because we're all not there.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Feb 3, 2013, 02:35 AM

I see a common theme developing in this thread.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Feb 3, 2013, 03:40 AM

jealousy

The_Dark_KnightThe_Dark_KnightForum Veteran
Feb 3, 2013, 06:47 AM

"Fin D wrote:

I do call mine domino....but only because its black with white dots on it.

You should see a doctor about that. :lol:

“The person you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so you better make sure you’re someone interesting”

Laces OutLaces OutNew Member
Feb 3, 2013, 07:20 AM

Phinsational calls his the Analyst.

Laces OutLaces OutNew Member
Feb 3, 2013, 07:43 AM

Delete, double post

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Feb 3, 2013, 09:55 AM

I actually call mine Purple Headed Warrior since its always ready for battle.
Sometimes though I call it Blinky cause its occasionally spits in her face