To brighten up the site, Your Miami Dolphin Cheerleader Calendar Pics

30 replies

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury BoxOP
Aug 29, 2009, 01:14 AM


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Aug 29, 2009, 01:21 AM

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

SWSwampfoxNew Member
Aug 29, 2009, 02:39 AM

I like 8 :D

ScottishFinScottishFinSupporter
Aug 29, 2009, 02:56 AM

Id like them all , at the same time please :D

Roman529Roman529New Member
Aug 29, 2009, 03:11 AM

I like the cheerleader in #26 and #43.....I didn't peruse all of them but nice pics!!!

Ohio FanaticOhio FanaticSupporter
Aug 29, 2009, 08:26 AM

"Fin Fan In Cali wrote:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/sfl-miami-dolphins-calendar-pictures,0,2209136.photogallery

I like number 11:yes:

favorites are 7 and 49. Although I didn't make it past 60

testing

54Fins54FinsForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2009, 08:50 AM

NUMBER 8.Now that is a fit cheerleader.
11 is nice also..:wink2:

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Aug 29, 2009, 09:00 AM

oh my... now that was nice to wake up to! :up:


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

MiamiMan147MiamiMan147New Member
Aug 29, 2009, 09:56 AM

6... omfg

the 23rdthe 23rdNew Member
Aug 29, 2009, 10:40 AM

very nice additon

- Competition is the Elixir of Success -

LarryfinfanLarryfinfanSupporter
Aug 29, 2009, 10:45 AM

Ok, guys I'm officially in 'lust' with Lilly...

Yes, John...I consider my day 'brightened' Thanks ever so much....

DisnardoDisnardoSupporter
Aug 29, 2009, 01:39 PM

I am lustfull for 26... tall and curves....

Thanks John...

Nardo
"I'm Drinking the Koolaid, Would You Care to Join Me"???

Thanks to CrunchTime for the Awesome Banner

The 2016 Miami Dolphins- "The Answer to the Thill Experiment."

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.- Mark Twain.

OphineratedOphineratedForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2009, 01:46 PM

"Fin Fan In Cali wrote:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/sfl-miami-dolphins-calendar-pictures,0,2209136.photogallery

I like number 11:yes:

March is truly a great month. Made me stand up and March 4th! :knucks:

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Aug 29, 2009, 04:58 PM

Fine ill be a nice guy and take #10.:knucks:

MuckMuckRetired Admin
Aug 29, 2009, 05:12 PM

#26....

And I'm spent. :lol:

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

HolliFinFanHolliFinFanLuxury Box
Aug 29, 2009, 06:00 PM

I bought that calendar at the last home preseason game. My friend and I stood in three lines and got ten of the girls to sign on their month. I gave it to my husband, and it is a hit at his work :lol:

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Aug 29, 2009, 06:03 PM

"HolliFinFan wrote:

I bought that calendar at the last home preseason game. My friend and I stood in three lines and got ten of the girls to sign on their month. I gave it to my husband, and it is a hit at his work :lol:

What a wonderful wife.:up:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

HolliFinFanHolliFinFanLuxury Box
Aug 29, 2009, 06:06 PM

"Fin Fan In Cali wrote:

What a wonderful wife.:up:

I got three of the cover girls' sigs, and tried in vain to get the fourth, but we couldn't find her. They were set up at different tables in the fan zone.

MuckMuckRetired Admin
Aug 29, 2009, 06:19 PM

I'd feel weird going up to people and asking autographs. Especially chicks younger than me. :lol: Usually I'm asking for a number with that name. :shifty:

I did get a couple professional pics taken with #6 last year.

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

HolliFinFanHolliFinFanLuxury Box
Aug 29, 2009, 06:31 PM

"Muck wrote:

I'd feel weird going up to people and asking autographs. Especially chicks younger than me. :lol: Usually I'm asking for a number with that name. :shifty:

I did get a couple professional pics taken with #6 last year.

It wasn't like that. They were selling the calendars, and then, they passed it down the line of cheerleaders. They were signing for those who bought them. So, I didn't even have to ask them.

MuckMuckRetired Admin
Aug 29, 2009, 06:33 PM

"HolliFinFan wrote:

It wasn't like that. They were selling the calendars, and then, they passed it down the line of cheerleaders. They were signing for those who bought them. So, I didn't even have to ask them.

I'm not knocking ya.

I'm proud of ya. :tongue2:

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

TJamesW_PhinfanTJamesW_PhinfanNew Member
Aug 29, 2009, 07:05 PM

27 :yahoo:

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2009, 08:49 PM

"HolliFinFan wrote:

I bought that calendar at the last home preseason game. My friend and I stood in three lines and got ten of the girls to sign on their month. I gave it to my husband, and it is a hit at his work :lol:

I can't even get my wife to bring me a cold beer half the time. :sad:

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Aug 29, 2009, 08:57 PM

"The G Man wrote:

I can't even get my wife to bring me a cold beer half the time. :sad:

Say Please and tell her you love her.:lol:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2009, 09:00 PM

"Fin Fan In Cali wrote:

Say Please and tell her you love her.:lol:

So, you're sayin' that I shouldn't say somethin' like "hey fat a**...while you're in the fridge (again), how's about bring me a cold one back with ya?"

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg