Week 15 - Dallas vs Miami

417 replies

Phil HutchingsPhil HutchingsForum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:42 PM

Good run, De'Von.

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:43 PM

"Berezo wrote:

Buffalo just ran all over this team :/

With the help from the refs…

resnorresnorForum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:43 PM

"mlb1399 wrote:

Dallas does have one of the better defenses in the NFL. Hate making excuses but we’ve got 4 back ups in at the OL. That doesn’t help

Yeah I know. I'm not angry, just need to finish a drive

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:44 PM

Common guys…

resnorresnorForum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:44 PM

"Pennington's Limp Arm wrote:

4 drives and moved into scoring position on every one of them.

Tua on pace to throw for what 350?

tough crowd.

Yeah sorry, yards don't win games. Score points. Tua isn't gonna care about yards if they lose the game.

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:44 PM

Boooo. How????

OwesOwn614OwesOwn614Forum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:45 PM

"Pennington's Limp Arm wrote:

4 drives and moved into scoring position on every one of them.

Tua on pace to throw for what 350?

tough crowd.

Shoot us. We're spoiled.

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:45 PM

Yepp at least we get the call as well!

OwesOwn614OwesOwn614Forum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:45 PM

Parsons is a ho.

That's the post.

resnorresnorForum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:46 PM

"OwesOwn614 wrote:

Shoot us. We're spoiled.

Can't keep settling for field goals. Can't let teams hang around.

Fins up

Phil HutchingsPhil HutchingsForum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:47 PM

That’s worse than the Wilkins one.

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:47 PM

TD Miami, Mostert!

resnorresnorForum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:47 PM

"OwesOwn614 wrote:

Parsons is a ho.

That's the post.

Yeah he shouldn't have extended his arms through trying to shove Tua over the defender around his feet.

mlb1399mlb1399Forum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:48 PM

Incredible catch by Mostert!

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:48 PM

Touchdown!!!! Hope Tuas ok

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:48 PM

Nice drive! Gotta cut down on those penalties, keep running the ball and score when we start the 2nd half and I like our chances!

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:49 PM

What a catch by Mostert. Almost missed that one.

OwesOwn614OwesOwn614Forum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:50 PM

That's #21 for #31! And again, we get the ball in the second half. I wish we had those 3 points right now.

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:51 PM

Rare Miami double dip opportunity coming up . Let’s get it done.

OwesOwn614OwesOwn614Forum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:51 PM

"JJ_79 wrote:

Nice drive! Gotta cut down on those penalties, keep running the ball and score when we start the 2nd half and I like our chances!

And keep playing defense like we have since that second drive.

TheHighExhaultedTheHighExhaultedForum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:53 PM

Tua is shook. Get a load of yourselves.

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:55 PM

"TheHighExhaulted wrote:

Tua is shook. Get a load of yourselves.

He’s definitely playing more shaky than he usually does. I think a win tonight would be huge for him going forward in big games. I hope he plays lights out in the second half. When he plays confident/ with swagger he’s so much better.

TheHighExhaultedTheHighExhaultedForum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 05:57 PM

"Berezo wrote:

He’s definitely playing more shaky than he usually does. I think a win tonight would be huge for him going forward in big games. I hope he plays lights out in the second half. When he plays confident/ with swagger he’s so much better.

He's 14/22 for 186 yards, with a dropped 92 yard TD pass.

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 06:07 PM

Not the start I was hoping for…

OwesOwn614OwesOwn614Forum Veteran
Dec 24, 2023, 06:08 PM

We blew an opportunity to create distance.