Week 4 - Dolphins at Bills

380 replies

MafiosoMafiosoForum Veteran
Oct 1, 2023, 02:53 PM

"TheHighExhaulted wrote:

Allen is by far the biggest cornball baby in the league. Crying for penalties and flopping. What a loser.

That dude is big and strong. I cant believe how much he flops like soccer and cries for penalties more than anyone else. He doesnt need to do it, though. He plays great but cries if its not in his favor.

Rep'in the PHINS on every continent worldwide!!!

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Oct 1, 2023, 02:54 PM

Stop with screen crap. It isn’t working

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Oct 1, 2023, 02:57 PM

Mostert no wiggle today

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Oct 1, 2023, 03:00 PM

"Dorfdad wrote:

Bros mad about a game lol Brandon shut up your constantly saying it’s the refs man. When the team is playing stupid. Suck it up we ain’t going to win this one and you just hating on people on the forum because your an internet badass isn’t going to make us win. Sorry I’m not a troll and been a fan probably longer than you. I’ve seen my share of wins and loses. I just demand to see them get over these milestones before I start believing ****.

Where have I constantly said the refs have cost us a game? This is a forum where we are discussing a live football game. Part of that discussion includes the calls officials make whether good or bad. So yeah, when I see a poor call you're damn right I'll comment on it. That's not me blaming the refs for anything as you seem to be insinuating here... So, what's your point exactly?

I'm not hating on anyone, but as I said this gimmick here of yours is old. You do it every season, several times. The sky is always falling. You like the attention it brings. Hell, you even made a topic last week about how bad this team is, obviously making fun of your own posting history. Then you walk into a gameday thread to call the game when we're down 7 points at the time just to make your prediction now that you've had a chance to see how the game is going. Lame.

Anyways.. I will say you are entitled to your opinion, and I should have just ignored it. So, enjoy.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Oct 1, 2023, 03:00 PM

"Berezo wrote:

Mostert no wiggle today

Buffalo D is for real and we miss two starters on our O-line…

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Oct 1, 2023, 03:01 PM

Nice throw there from Tua to Berrios. Great job by Tua. Great way to come out and start the second half.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Oct 1, 2023, 03:01 PM

Nice drive! Now step up your game D!

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Oct 1, 2023, 03:02 PM

Huh?

Vertical LimitVertical LimitForum Veteran
Oct 1, 2023, 03:03 PM

Mcdaniels, wtf?

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Oct 1, 2023, 03:03 PM

I don't understand the thought of going for 2 there. That being said it was there. Jackson got away with one too. If you're going to call that on Kohou why aren't we calling it there? Beaten, Contact, back turned, not playing the ball whatsoever.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

Phil HutchingsPhil HutchingsForum Veteran
Oct 1, 2023, 03:03 PM

That’s better.

Shame about the 2 point conversion attempt.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Oct 1, 2023, 03:05 PM

That’s how you tackle Holland

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Oct 1, 2023, 03:05 PM

Let him escape... Long Jr has given up on the play. Another checkdown for a big gain of 48


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Oct 1, 2023, 03:05 PM

Wtf D…

Phil HutchingsPhil HutchingsForum Veteran
Oct 1, 2023, 03:06 PM

That was shocking!

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Oct 1, 2023, 03:06 PM

Fire fangio

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Oct 1, 2023, 03:06 PM

Astonishing how easy Buffalo can move the ball on us…

Phil HutchingsPhil HutchingsForum Veteran
Oct 1, 2023, 03:08 PM

AvG having a good game.

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Oct 1, 2023, 03:09 PM

At least they didn’t score a TD. Can’t win on the road when your D performs like it does…

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Oct 1, 2023, 03:11 PM

"JJ_79 wrote:

At least they didn’t score a TD. Can’t win on the road when your D performs like it does…

Yeah, offense hasn't been much better either, especially since Armstead went down because we're already without Williams.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Oct 1, 2023, 03:12 PM

Another low snap... Another wasted play. Said it before, I'll say it again.... The fact we still don't have an actual Center is quite concerning.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

Serpico JonesSerpico JonesForum Veteran
Oct 1, 2023, 03:12 PM

That’s how Tua got concussed last year.

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Oct 1, 2023, 03:13 PM

Ok

Vertical LimitVertical LimitForum Veteran
Oct 1, 2023, 03:13 PM

Thats another balloon ball..

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Oct 1, 2023, 03:13 PM

Now there's Tua helpig to drive the nail into the coffin... terrible throw


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!