Your favorite album cover(s)...

82 replies

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Feb 10, 2009, 05:50 PM

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Feb 10, 2009, 05:51 PM

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Feb 10, 2009, 05:54 PM

"FinSane wrote:

adrenaline--->around the fur----->white pony---->"deftones"---->saturday night wrist

it came out in 2006 and sounds like if the Deftones tried Radiohead.....and failed.

I don't doubt it.

Radiohead are unique. I don't think they're the best band (I do love them) but someone else trying to be them is funny.

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Feb 10, 2009, 05:59 PM

"anlgp wrote:

I don't doubt it.

Radiohead are unique. I don't think they're the best band (I do love them) but someone else trying to be them is funny.

i think theyre the best band :up:
i was fooled thinking they could pull it off, since im such a fan of both bands, but imagine my disappointment when i put the album on. Such......crap. Hopefully the 'tones will go back to their roots on the next album and from what i read it seems like they feel the same way as me.

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Feb 10, 2009, 05:59 PM

and Pagan....it makes me wonder where you found those covers :lol:

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Feb 10, 2009, 06:07 PM

"FinSane wrote:

and Pagan....it makes me wonder where you found those covers :lol:

In my album collection, of course. :D

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Feb 10, 2009, 07:30 PM

Okay...forgive me for hyjacking the thread...these are just making me laugh...

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Feb 10, 2009, 08:06 PM

Sick stuff. :pointlol:

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Feb 10, 2009, 08:08 PM

"opfinistic wrote:

Sick stuff. :pointlol:

no..sickfinfan is...

oh forget it

Dolphin1184Dolphin1184New Member
Feb 10, 2009, 11:41 PM

Is page 2 of this thread like the "gay page"? :shifty:

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Feb 10, 2009, 11:50 PM

"Dolphin1184 wrote:

Is page 2 of this thread like the "gay page"? :shifty:

not until pmzq posts

until then its just the bi-curious page lol

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Feb 11, 2009, 01:10 AM

Back on track:





FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Feb 11, 2009, 01:21 AM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

Back on track:





i think all pink floyd albums could make the list. i like the A Momentary Lapse of Reason's cover with all the beds especially.

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Feb 11, 2009, 01:24 AM

"FinSane wrote:

i think all pink floyd albums could make the list. i like the A Momentary Lapse of Reason's cover with all the beds especially.

I was trying to think of that title, but all I could come up with A Delicate Sound of Thunder, which isn't quite as good.

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Feb 11, 2009, 01:28 AM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

I was trying to think of that title, but all I could come up with A Delicate Sound of Thunder, which isn't quite as good.

Delicate.. is the live version of Momentary, basically, with some meddle/dark side mixed in. :up:

PULSE and Live at Pompeii I like better though :)

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Feb 11, 2009, 01:30 AM




Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Feb 11, 2009, 01:32 AM

"Pagan wrote:

Funniest. Thing. Ever.

I don't even know where to begin.

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Feb 11, 2009, 01:34 AM







PaganPaganForum Veteran
Feb 11, 2009, 10:10 AM

Okay...some serious ones now. Just a couple of my favorites.

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

GEgedd32New Member
Feb 11, 2009, 10:12 AM

Leave your curtains open, I'm not done looking.

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Feb 11, 2009, 10:12 AM

Wanna see something that annoys the hell out of me? Below are two album covers.

The one to the left is my band's album "Darkest Hour" that was released in 2000. To the right is Savatage's album "Poets and Madmen", released in 2001.

Something's rotten in Denmark.:angry:

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

GEgedd32New Member
Feb 11, 2009, 10:13 AM

Leave your curtains open, I'm not done looking.

GEgedd32New Member
Feb 11, 2009, 10:15 AM

Leave your curtains open, I'm not done looking.

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Feb 11, 2009, 10:19 AM

"FinSane wrote:


"Pagan wrote:


:up:

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Feb 11, 2009, 10:45 AM

I can't tell you the memories that brings back. I bought that album when I was 15 or 16, shortly after I got Screaming For Vengeance, and loved every song. It was the 2nd JP album I owned. The trippy 70s version of JP was pretty friggin cool!