Zach to the future.....

6 replies

ATVZ400ATVZ400New MemberOP
Jun 8, 2009, 07:43 AM

http://www.cjonline.com/sports/football/2009-06-06/column_zach_to_the_future

"I always hated him on the field,'' former Miami linebacker Zach Thomas said of former New England linebacker Mike Vrabel, now his teammate in the four-linebacker defensive scheme being deployed by the new coaching staff of the Kansas City Chiefs.

"We didn't like the Patriots and they didn't like us

you gotta love Zach

Zach will always be a dolphin to me

HULKFishHULKFishForum Veteran
Jun 8, 2009, 08:03 AM

Yep. I was hoping what happened with JT would've happened with Zach this offseason... The staff would've realized he was a playmaker and bring him back at a cheap price. He'd still be the best inside linebacker on the Dolphins! I know he'll be good for the Chiefs and there young LB's.

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jun 8, 2009, 09:06 AM

hopefully he and mike dont get into a fight

Ohio FanaticOhio FanaticSupporter
Jun 8, 2009, 09:26 AM

I love Zach but have zero desire to see him play here again. He can be effective, but to make this scheme work like it should, we need bigger playmakers at ILB.

testing

PhinsRockPhinsRockLuxury Box
Jun 8, 2009, 09:34 AM

As much as I love Zach, I have to agree he doesn't fit our scheme or size requirements. Wish him the best of luck in KC though. I still worry about him getting more concussions and their long term effect on him.

When he does retire, I'd love to see him here as a LB coach.

2011 & 2006 World Champions, 2013 National League Champions; St. Louis Cardinals!

the 23rdthe 23rdNew Member
Jun 8, 2009, 11:28 AM

I think Zach Thomas was the best of the best @ MLB 4 Miami
but would like to see him retire before he is permanently injured or embarrassed on the field
too many head injuries. look @ the Trent Green experiment.
got to know when to end a career w/dignity & in good health

- Competition is the Elixir of Success -

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Jun 8, 2009, 04:10 PM

Zach Thomas forever

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."