2014 Miami Dolphins Survivor

3061 replies

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Aug 29, 2014, 01:46 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [11]
Grimes, Brent [127]
Odrick, Jared [33] ++
Tannehill, Ryan [164] ---
Wake, Cameron [111]

jdallen1222jdallen1222Forum Veteran
Aug 29, 2014, 01:56 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [11]
Grimes, Brent [127]
Odrick, Jared [32] --
Tannehill, Ryan [164]
Wake, Cameron [112] ++

🎃

JDelenneJDelenneSupporter
Aug 29, 2014, 02:35 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [12]+++
Grimes, Brent [127]
Odrick, Jared [31] --
Tannehill, Ryan [164]
Wake, Cameron [112]

A13OVEAVERAGEA13OVEAVERAGESupporter
Aug 29, 2014, 03:12 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [11] -
Grimes, Brent [127]
Odrick, Jared [31]
Tannehill, Ryan [165] +
Wake, Cameron [112]

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Aug 29, 2014, 03:50 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [11]
Grimes, Brent [128]+++
Odrick, Jared [31]
Tannehill, Ryan [164] ----
Wake, Cameron [112]

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Alex13Alex13Supporter
Aug 29, 2014, 04:19 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [10]-----
Grimes, Brent [128]
Odrick, Jared [31]
Tannehill, Ryan [165]++++++
Wake, Cameron [112]

A13OVEAVERAGEA13OVEAVERAGESupporter
Aug 29, 2014, 05:17 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [9] -
Grimes, Brent [128]
Odrick, Jared [31]
Tannehill, Ryan [166] +
Wake, Cameron [112]

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2014, 06:13 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [9]
Grimes, Brent [128]
Odrick, Jared [31]
Tannehill, Ryan [167] +++++++++
Wake, Cameron [111] ---------------

finyank13finyank13New Member
Aug 29, 2014, 06:19 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [10]+
Grimes, Brent [128]
Odrick, Jared [30]--
Tannehill, Ryan [167]
Wake, Cameron [111]

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

Kud_IIKud_IIForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2014, 06:49 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [10]
Grimes, Brent [129] +++
Odrick, Jared [29] ---
Tannehill, Ryan [167]
Wake, Cameron [111]

Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.

btfu149btfu149Forum Veteran
Aug 29, 2014, 07:15 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [9]-----
Grimes, Brent [129]
Odrick, Jared [29]
Tannehill, Ryan [168]++++
Wake, Cameron [111]

A13OVEAVERAGEA13OVEAVERAGESupporter
Aug 29, 2014, 07:17 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [8] - Your time's running out.
Grimes, Brent [129]
Odrick, Jared [29]
Tannehill, Ryan [169] +
Wake, Cameron [111]

OphineratedOphineratedForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2014, 08:11 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [8]
Grimes, Brent [129]
Odrick, Jared [29]
Tannehill, Ryan [168] -
Wake, Cameron [112] +

finyank13finyank13New Member
Aug 29, 2014, 08:19 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [9]+
Grimes, Brent [129]
Odrick, Jared [28]-
Tannehill, Ryan [168]
Wake, Cameron [112]

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

TooGoodForDezTooGoodForDezNew Member
Aug 29, 2014, 08:21 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [10]+
Grimes, Brent [129]
Odrick, Jared [27]-
Tannehill, Ryan [168]
Wake, Cameron [113]

banned

jclivingjclivingNew Member
Aug 29, 2014, 08:37 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [9] --
Grimes, Brent [130] ++
Odrick, Jared [27]
Tannehill, Ryan [168]
Wake, Cameron [113]

ROroy_miamiForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2014, 09:07 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [9]
Grimes, Brent [131] ++
Odrick, Jared [27]
Tannehill, Ryan [167] --
Wake, Cameron [113]

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2014, 09:11 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [9]
Grimes, Brent [131]
Odrick, Jared [27]
Tannehill, Ryan [166] --
Wake, Cameron [114] +

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

A13OVEAVERAGEA13OVEAVERAGESupporter
Aug 29, 2014, 09:17 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [8] -
Grimes, Brent [131]
Odrick, Jared [27]
Tannehill, Ryan [167] +
Wake, Cameron [114]

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Aug 29, 2014, 10:08 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [8]
Grimes, Brent [131]
Odrick, Jared [27]
Tannehill, Ryan [168] +
Wake, Cameron [113] -

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

JDelenneJDelenneSupporter
Aug 29, 2014, 10:34 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [9] ++++
Grimes, Brent [131]
Odrick, Jared [26] ---
Tannehill, Ryan [168]
Wake, Cameron [113]

TooGoodForDezTooGoodForDezNew Member
Aug 29, 2014, 10:36 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [10] ++++
Grimes, Brent [131]
Odrick, Jared [25] ---
Tannehill, Ryan [168]
Wake, Cameron [113]

banned

A13OVEAVERAGEA13OVEAVERAGESupporter
Aug 29, 2014, 11:28 AM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [9] -
Grimes, Brent [131]
Odrick, Jared [25]
Tannehill, Ryan [169] +
Wake, Cameron [113]

OphineratedOphineratedForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2014, 12:19 PM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [9]
Grimes, Brent [131]
Odrick, Jared [25]
Tannehill, Ryan [168] -
Wake, Cameron [114] +

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Aug 29, 2014, 12:26 PM

Clay, Charles [74]
Fields, Brandon [9]
Grimes, Brent [131]
Odrick, Jared [25]
Tannehill, Ryan [169] +
Wake, Cameron [113] -

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot: