2015 Miami Dolphin Survivor Pool

3026 replies

finyank13finyank13New Member
Aug 25, 2015, 09:05 AM

Tannehill, Ryan [211] -----
Wake, Cameron [274] +++++

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

btfu149btfu149Forum Veteran
Aug 25, 2015, 09:09 AM

Tannehill, Ryan [212]++++looks like his brief comeback bid is over
Wake, Cameron [273]------

A13OVEAVERAGEA13OVEAVERAGESupporter
Aug 25, 2015, 09:12 AM

Not a vote.. two people voted at the same time (#1800/#1801).

Tannehill, Ryan [213]
Wake, Cameron [272]

JDelenneJDelenneSupporter
Aug 25, 2015, 09:15 AM

Tannehill, Ryan [214]+
Wake, Cameron [271]-

jdallen1222jdallen1222Forum Veteran
Aug 25, 2015, 09:34 AM

Tannehill, Ryan [215] +++
Wake, Cameron [270] ---

🎃

A13OVEAVERAGEA13OVEAVERAGESupporter
Aug 25, 2015, 09:38 AM

Tannehill, Ryan [214] -----
Wake, Cameron [271] +++++

GalantGalantForum Veteran
Aug 25, 2015, 10:22 AM

Tannehill, Ryan [213] -----
Wake, Cameron [272] +++++


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

shamegame13shamegame13Forum Veteran
Aug 25, 2015, 10:57 AM

Tannehill, Ryan [212] -
Wake, Cameron [273] +

btfu149btfu149Forum Veteran
Aug 25, 2015, 11:25 AM

Tannehill, Ryan [213]++++
Wake, Cameron [272]-----

JDelenneJDelenneSupporter
Aug 25, 2015, 11:26 AM

Tannehill, Ryan [214]+
Wake, Cameron [271]-

A13OVEAVERAGEA13OVEAVERAGESupporter
Aug 25, 2015, 11:42 AM

Tannehill, Ryan [213] -----
Wake, Cameron [272] +++++

ROroy_miamiForum Veteran
Aug 25, 2015, 11:44 AM

Tannehill, Ryan [212] -----
Wake, Cameron [273] +++++

btfu149btfu149Forum Veteran
Aug 25, 2015, 11:45 AM

Delete

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 25, 2015, 11:48 AM

Tannehill, Ryan [211] -----
Wake, Cameron [274] +++++

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Aug 25, 2015, 12:03 PM

"Galant wrote:

I don't see any inherent assumptions. It's just a title. The rules specify that anyone can vote for any player for any reason at all. So voting on the future is possible, I just don't see how it's practical. Unless, as you've said, it's some sort of betting. I don't see it that way though. I prefer to vote based on recognition of reality and achievement.

Voting on reality...lol. 2015 season hasn't happened yet. But it's like you said, everybody has the right to vote how they want for whatever reason, so it's all good.

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Aug 25, 2015, 12:05 PM

Tannehill, Ryan [212]+
Wake, Cameron [273]-

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

GalantGalantForum Veteran
Aug 25, 2015, 12:23 PM

Tannehill, Ryan [211]-
Wake, Cameron [274]+


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Aug 25, 2015, 12:30 PM

Tannehill, Ryan [212]+
Wake, Cameron [273]-

Probably my last vote. I don't care enough. Good luck with you post count padding. :shifty:

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

jdallen1222jdallen1222Forum Veteran
Aug 25, 2015, 12:36 PM

Tannehill, Ryan [213] +++
Wake, Cameron [272] ---

🎃

shamegame13shamegame13Forum Veteran
Aug 25, 2015, 01:27 PM

Tannehill, Ryan [212] -
Wake, Cameron [273] +

Alex13Alex13Supporter
Aug 25, 2015, 01:41 PM

Tannehill, Ryan [213] +
Wake, Cameron [272] -

btfu149btfu149Forum Veteran
Aug 25, 2015, 02:13 PM

Tannehill, Ryan [214] +
Wake, Cameron [271]-----

GalantGalantForum Veteran
Aug 25, 2015, 03:08 PM

Tannehill, Ryan [213]--
Wake, Cameron [272]++


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

finyank13finyank13New Member
Aug 25, 2015, 03:20 PM

Tannehill, Ryan [212]--
Wake, Cameron [273]++

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 25, 2015, 03:21 PM

Tannehill, Ryan [211]--
Wake, Cameron [274]++

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty