Battle of the Batmans

17 replies

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury BoxOP
Jun 30, 2008, 03:36 PM

No, it's not real. But what if it were?

http://filmonic.com/coolness-batman-vs-batman-vs-batman

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jun 30, 2008, 09:27 PM

Adam West beats them all.

DevilFin13DevilFin13Supporter
Jul 1, 2008, 02:17 AM

I've never been a Clooney fan. That's probably because every time I see him I'm reminded of his almost successful attempt at destroying the franchise. The fact that Bale was able to help resurrect it puts him in a duel with Keaton. I've got nothing against Kilmer or West's Batman, but they are the second tier. I think Bale wins in the end.

unifiedtheoryunifiedtheoryLuxury Box
Jul 1, 2008, 03:26 AM

Bale is the best. The series just has so much life now.

To be honest, Val Kilmer's Batman was pretty cool.

I'm on Twitter @ut_pez

MiamianMiamianNew Member
Jul 1, 2008, 03:27 AM

Bale is the best of all. He's to the Batman character as Dan Marino is to Dolphin quarterbacks.

ירושלים, בירת עמי

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Jul 1, 2008, 06:44 AM

None of the first three were any good.

Bale > all of them.

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jul 1, 2008, 08:22 AM

I think Bale needs to work on his Batman voice, which Keaton was best at. Keaton also has those spooky eyebrows. Keaton was the best of the first three. Ill never understand why they had Clooney in the first place. He looked 55, whats a 55 year old doing as a crimefighter? Im surprised he didnt hurt his back shooting it. And to make it worse, they gave him nipples. Bale is going to be the best Batman, but I think he needs TDK to establish that.

BigDogsHuntBigDogsHuntNew Member
Jul 1, 2008, 11:35 AM

"FinSane wrote:

I think Bale needs to work on his Batman voice, which Keaton was best at. Keaton also has those spooky eyebrows. Keaton was the best of the first three. Ill never understand why they had Clooney in the first place. He looked 55, whats a 55 year old doing as a crimefighter? Im surprised he didnt hurt his back shooting it. And to make it worse, they gave him nipples. Bale is going to be the best Batman, but I think he needs TDK to establish that.

:confused1::confused2:

BDH -

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."

Jimmy V. (Mar '93)

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Jul 1, 2008, 11:44 AM

"BigDogsHunt wrote:

:confused1::confused2:

TDK = The Dark Knight. :up:

BigDogsHuntBigDogsHuntNew Member
Jul 1, 2008, 12:08 PM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

TDK = The Dark Knight. :up:

:lol: I am a dunce!!!!!!

BDH -

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."

Jimmy V. (Mar '93)

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Jul 1, 2008, 12:19 PM

Bale easily but some of it has to do with the overall Movie aswell.(writers/directors/etc.)

Funny thing im listening to the Radio right now and the shows playing the "best of" since theyre on vacation and right now they are talking about who the Best Batman was. :eek:

They called director Kevin Smith and he thinks it Michael Keaton

Cuban Dave 9Cuban Dave 9New Member
Jul 1, 2008, 12:45 PM



Thank you Gish!

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Jul 1, 2008, 12:46 PM

"FinSane wrote:

I think Bale needs to work on his Batman voice, which Keaton was best at. Keaton also has those spooky eyebrows. Keaton was the best of the first three. Ill never understand why they had Clooney in the first place. He looked 55, whats a 55 year old doing as a crimefighter? Im surprised he didnt hurt his back shooting it. And to make it worse, they gave him nipples. Bale is going to be the best Batman, but I think he needs TDK to establish that.

Bale's already the best. Keaton was a whimpy looking dude. Mr. Mom is NOT Batman. In the comics, Batman is an imposing physical presence. Billy Blaze as Batman? I think not. Who the **** would he intimidate?

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

Cuban Dave 9Cuban Dave 9New Member
Jul 1, 2008, 12:48 PM

"Pagan wrote:

Bale's already the best. Keaton was a whimpy looking dude. Mr. Mom is NOT Batman. In the comics, Batman is an imposing physical presence. Billy Blaze as Batman? I think not. Who the **** would he intimidate?



Thank you Gish!

Cuban Dave 9Cuban Dave 9New Member
Jul 1, 2008, 12:54 PM

or ?



Thank you Gish!

HULKFishHULKFishForum Veteran
Jul 1, 2008, 04:34 PM

Keaton was a God-send... His acting put the role over the top, he really sold it.

Val Kilmer was just as good! Batman Forever had just the right amount of light and dark and fit the times. A living comic book!

George "head-bobble" Clooney ruined the franchise along with the rest of that HORRID movie!

Bale is good, I won't say great yet but a solid dark role. The Dark Knight will be his judging point IMO.

BruzerBruzerNew Member
Jul 1, 2008, 06:26 PM

I would have to say bale is the best. I enjoyed batman but never loved it. Then I seen batman begins and I actually had a actor that made me love the batman role.

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Jul 1, 2008, 06:55 PM

"HULKFish wrote:

Keaton was a God-send... His acting put the role over the top, he really sold it.

I guess then we need Pee Wee Herman to play Iron Man.

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D