Bored with your Lamborghini? Turn it into a Mustang!

16 replies

TEtexasPHINSfanNew MemberOP
Feb 24, 2010, 03:07 PM

The only reason i'm posting this thread here is to see pagan's reaction. :lol:

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2726800

can't post pictures here because they are attachments there, but worth the click. nutty!

*

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Feb 24, 2010, 03:14 PM

the reactions posted are priceless... lambstang...

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Feb 24, 2010, 03:26 PM

LOL horrible idea imo, but excellent work

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

UltraUltraForum Veteran
Feb 24, 2010, 03:46 PM

wow. I don't have the words.

gunn34gunn34New Member
Feb 24, 2010, 03:54 PM

He could have just given it to me.

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Feb 24, 2010, 04:05 PM

OMG, I can't make it past the 1st comment page. It's too funny. What a terrible decision.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Feb 24, 2010, 04:57 PM

Yikes.

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

JimTossJimTossForum Veteran
Feb 24, 2010, 04:59 PM

Absolutely hilarious.
I want to shake this person's hand.

#1dolphinsfan#1dolphinsfanNew Member
Feb 24, 2010, 05:42 PM

"mor911 wrote:

LOL horrible idea imo, but excellent work

i agree that was a horrible idea but they did do one hell of a job on it to make it look like a mustang. if the wanted a mustang they should have just sold the car and go buy like 3 or 4 with the money they got from it

KAKanye WestNew Member
Feb 24, 2010, 11:41 PM

Nice car Pagan

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Feb 25, 2010, 12:01 AM

could've had both cars for the price of that ridiculous makeover.

TJamesW_PhinfanTJamesW_PhinfanNew Member
Feb 25, 2010, 01:19 AM

What no duct tape or bondo?

Seriously that's an impressive mechanical feat.

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Feb 25, 2010, 09:14 AM

Some people just have too much money. They deserve to die.

HOWEVA... I find it ironic that a "Honda" message board is goofing on any mod at all.

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

TEtexasPHINSfanNew Member
Feb 25, 2010, 02:12 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

HOWEVA... I find it ironic that a "Honda" message board is goofing on any mod at all.

lol

Yes I think it is quite retarded.... but I am in awe of the mechanical feat here. The Honda boards are good for laughs, the posters there can be hilarious. I'm guessing you guys haven't seen the threads where a guy posts pictures of his ugly girlfriend posing in a bikini with the car? The posters were brutal in that thread, but it was hilarious. :lol:

*

PAPaulyForum Veteran
Feb 26, 2010, 03:00 PM

I liked it.

Lambo owners have a much higher epic wanker to normal guy ratio than even Ferraris. So it makes sense that if you want to drive a lambo but are not a total douchebag yourself that you'd do something like this.

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Feb 27, 2010, 01:13 PM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

Nice car Pagan

Not quite.

For that kind of money, I'd have just bought a GT 500 and modded it to the point where it'd blow that Lambo into the weeds, and STILL had a nice hunk of coin left over.

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

unifiedtheoryunifiedtheoryLuxury Box
Feb 27, 2010, 11:01 PM

:pity:

I'm on Twitter @ut_pez