Can we enjoy this Bills meltdown?

12 replies

DolPhinPhan7DolPhinPhan7Forum VeteranOP
Jan 3, 2017, 10:02 AM
gunn34gunn34New Member
Jan 3, 2017, 10:56 AM

Once Rex was fired, they cashed it in.

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Jan 3, 2017, 11:20 AM

Always wondered what would happen if the ball went into the endzone like this... this is one of those ALCOA PRESENTS YOU MAKE THE CALL!

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

DAdanmarinoSupporter
Jan 3, 2017, 11:27 AM

"Paul 13 wrote:

Always wondered what would happen if the ball went into the endzone like this... this is one of those ALCOA PRESENTS YOU MAKE THE CALL!

It's a live ball on kickoffs...

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Jan 3, 2017, 11:37 AM

"danmarino wrote:

It's a live ball on kickoffs...

of course it is... i was being sarcastic :wink2: because I'd never seen it actually occur in an NFL game. Funny because in college they blow it dead.

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

DAdanmarinoSupporter
Jan 3, 2017, 11:46 AM

"Paul 13 wrote:

of course it is... i was being sarcastic :wink2: because I'd never seen it actually occur in an NFL game. Funny because in college they blow it dead.

You've never seen it in happen before? I've seen it maybe a dozen or so times over the years. Usually the return man just has a brain fart and lets it hit the ground punt style..lol...

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Jan 3, 2017, 02:45 PM

"danmarino wrote:

You've never seen it in happen before? I've seen it maybe a dozen or so times over the years. Usually the return man just has a brain fart and lets it hit the ground punt style..lol...

I've never seen the ball recovered by the team that kicked off in the endzone.

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Jan 3, 2017, 02:46 PM

We really screwed them up this year, had they beat us both games, they would be going to the playoffs (I think the Jet game ends differently) They end up 10-6, we end up 8-8

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Jan 3, 2017, 05:42 PM

I try not to spit on a team like this in a crap time... mostly because it wasn't too long ago, that was us.

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2017, 05:46 PM

"mor911 wrote:

I try not to spit on a team like this in a crap time... mostly because it wasn't too long ago, that was us.

And we got spat on.

But ya the Bills and Jets have been terrible for so long, they don't feel like rivals anymore.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

THTheOneForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2017, 05:59 PM

I will enjoy it spritually as a fan but hate it morally because I know the feeling.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Jan 3, 2017, 06:34 PM

The game sounded like your average highschool crowd.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Jan 8, 2017, 10:52 PM

Can only hope Whaley has a long career there.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.