Chargers Game Thread
127 replies
What do you think - with all their injuries do we win this one?
"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)
Yup, we win....but I'd say that with or without injuries, even though we have the worst roster in the history of football. LOL, I'm still tracking playoff berths myself. =)
Winning football games at any level comes down to winning in the trenches.
Heck I don't know. I'm just pissed that for the 4th week in a row it is Not on in Central Florida AGAIN! It makes me especially angry since we could get it but are getting Pats Bills instead! Really!
Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.
Have to be able to stop Keenan Allen. Then we have a chance.
I think this is the first game the Phins have a realistic chance at winning. Not favored by any means, but a one-in-three shot of pulling out a win. Rosen will need help from the OL and receivers not dropping passes to do it.
A terrible play call, terribly executed.
Although I'm a new Phan via AZ/Palmer/Rosen....
Miami 17
SD 14
That stadium is as empty as Marlins games
Nice, a good effort by the defense to force a FG.
A terrible play call, terribly executed.
"Vertical Limit wrote:
That stadium is as empty as Marlins games
If we win again, that is going to change + there is not much to root for with no relegation and all...
There's one to look up - offensive lineman uncovered.... what's that mean, anyone?
"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)
Haha, those are the breaks we need to win this game.
A terrible play call, terribly executed.
We have a lead?!?
Rosen continues to impress me.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Yep. Some life this week!
"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)
First lead of the season woohoo are you feeling it?
Rosen looks very, very comfortable in the pocket with protection.
Holy shirt! We have a lead!
Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain
I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty
Our first lead of the season.
I am shocked. I didn't think we could do it.
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
"TheHighExhaulted wrote:
Rosen looks very, very comfortable in the pocket with protection.
Really hope he is the solution as well as Flores, today I found out we're one of the least penalized teams and I think that has something to do with coaching.
That was beautiful pass by Rosen! TOUCHDOWN Dolphins! We probably won't get to hear that a lot this year.
Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.
OL holding up against Bosa and Ingram.
"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)
It really would be a blessing if we didn't have to draft a QB. But that would mean Rosen will really need to prove himself the rest of the year, even with a porous OL most of the time.
Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.
How is anyone supposed to tackle if the runner lowers their own head?
What is this, a limbo competition? If a runner lowers his own head it's his own risk!
"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)
Damn we lost the lead, it was fun while it lasted.
Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.
Rosen sees the field a little bit different than what we have been used to since Pennington..