Chris Borland retires after ONE season..
9 replies
He is concerned of long term effects of head trauma.. So he's done. 49ers fans know where the bridge is if they want to jump it. Wow, worst offseason collapse ive ever seen. Good news though for 49ers fans, Kaepernick has a good ab workout? :lol:
Insane... I get health is a concern... but there has to be bigger issues behind the scene in SF
We're all here because we're all not there.
Honestly he looked like a defensive ROY candidate last season. And they lost that kind of talent in one season. Goodness
Lots of early retirements this offseason. I've never seen this before in the NFL.
Crazy. Can't say I blame him.
Wilson Performance on Facebook
Wilson Performance on Twitter
:hammertime::hammertime:
1 season under jim harbaugh....enough to derail a perrenial pro bowl type of career! :lol:
Probably wise decision.
Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
"Launchpad McQuack wrote:
Lots of early retirements this offseason. I've never seen this before in the NFL.
Mostly linebackers too. Those guys getting there heads smashed in on a play by play basis. We look at the money and say they're crazy, but I can't imagine the pain they go through. That article on Jason Taylor after he almost had to have his leg amputated in Washington was eye opening.
im positive the NFL will set new tackling rules that will forever change the way the game is played soon enough... No use of chest, just hand grab knockdowns.
Smart guy.
“Come on, shake your body baby, do that conga!”