Do you want to show your gratitude to Miami Dolphins?

44 replies

[deleted][deleted]Luxury BoxOP
Jan 6, 2009, 06:22 PM

ThePhins.com started an online petition to thank the 2008 Miami Dolphins for the incredible effort that resulted in a turnaround from 1-15 to winning the AFCE title.

If you are like most of us, I know you want to show your appreciation for a memorable season.

Please remember that you are representing the site when you add your comments.

Link:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/thephins/

Thank you Steve for wording the petition. Your rock brother.

STStrazNew Member
Jan 6, 2009, 06:29 PM

Signed.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jan 6, 2009, 06:35 PM

signed! great stuff!!! thanks guys!

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jan 6, 2009, 06:36 PM

ditto

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Jan 6, 2009, 06:51 PM

So there.

Jan 6, 2009, 06:59 PM

Signed! :up:

Thanks for the opportunity guys!

RGFRGFSupporter
Jan 6, 2009, 07:12 PM

Wouldnt miss it for the world!

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2009, 07:14 PM

Signed. This is a great idea!

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Jan 6, 2009, 07:35 PM

Signed.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Jan 6, 2009, 07:38 PM

sweet

Lt DanLt DanForum Veteran
Jan 6, 2009, 07:48 PM

signed

Jan 6, 2009, 08:03 PM

How come some of the comments aren't there? (Like mine). It says the name, but the comment part is blank. Why is that?

dolfan94dolfan94New Member
Jan 6, 2009, 08:20 PM

Signed

CosmicCosmicNew Member
Jan 6, 2009, 08:26 PM

Signed.

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Jan 6, 2009, 08:27 PM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

How come some of the comments aren't there? (Like mine). It says the name, but the comment part is blank. Why is that?

I am not sure but I know it is nothing personal. It happened to Darkmistess too. I can delete your message and you can try again if you'd like.

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Jan 6, 2009, 08:40 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

ThePhins.com started an online petition to thank the 2008 Miami Dolphins for the incredible effort that resulted in a turnaround from 1-15 to winning the AFCE title.

If you are like most of us, I know you want to show your appreciation for a memorable season.

Please remember that you are representing the site when you add your comments.

Link:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/thephins/

Thank you Steve for wording the petition. Your rock brother.

Glad to help. :up:

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Jan 6, 2009, 09:12 PM

My comment is blank too. Evil Internet!

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Jan 6, 2009, 09:19 PM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

How come some of the comments aren't there? (Like mine). It says the name, but the comment part is blank. Why is that?

looks like there's about 10 or more that aren't showing up. I paid $2, that site better fix it! :lol:

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Jan 6, 2009, 09:24 PM

Anyone who wants a do-over, PM me and I will delete your signature and we can try again.

'Manda, you don't have to pay. :)

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Jan 6, 2009, 09:36 PM

Signed!

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Jan 6, 2009, 09:53 PM

I sent an email to the site support. This is killing the experience to not have comments show up.

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Jan 6, 2009, 10:15 PM

Just as a precaution, you might want to copy your comments and save them in a document until this gets worked out.

Jan 6, 2009, 11:09 PM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

Just as a precaution, you might want to copy your comments and save them in a document until this gets worked out.

That's the thing. I didn't do that and I really like what I had written. I'll see if Celt's e-mail does anything. If not, I'll do it again.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Jan 6, 2009, 11:17 PM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

That's the thing. I didn't do that and I really like what I had written. I'll see if Celt's e-mail does anything. If not, I'll do it again.

well if you guys had just put your phone number like I did you wouldn't have this problem.......

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

Jan 6, 2009, 11:26 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

well if you guys had just put your phone number like I did you wouldn't have this problem.......

Ya know, fellow Dolphins AND Braves fans shouldn't talk like that to one another.