Dolphins at Bills -Game Thread

512 replies

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021, 03:34 PM

Don’t even want Jacksonville to win. This isn’t a playoff team. We need receivers and a qb1 still. Not to mention rb, de, and another lb. Great year considering the talent but clearly not that good.

AGAGuyNamedAlexForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021, 03:35 PM

If we stick with Tua next year I will not be a Dolphin fan anymore. Not cheering on a pansy bitch I'll take a break from football. What a little girl.

Deus ex dolphinDeus ex dolphinForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021, 03:35 PM

Bills running the score up. Need to blitz and get some hits on Allen.

Okay, the defense has given up on this game.

A terrible play call, terribly executed.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Jan 3, 2021, 03:36 PM

Well, defense looked like they quit on that drive. Think that's about it for me today too


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

DestroyerDestroyerForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021, 03:36 PM

"Destroyer wrote:

Bills put up 42 points today. Final Bills 42 Dolphins 12.

I hate being right about this garbage team all the time.

The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021, 03:37 PM

"AGuyNamedAlex wrote:

If we stick with Tua next year I will not be a Dolphin fan anymore. Not cheering on a pansy ***** I'll take a break from football. What a little girl.

Yeah, we should fire everybody and move the franchise...

canesz06canesz06Forum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021, 03:37 PM

"Vertical Limit wrote:

Yall can hop on the Zach Wilson bandwagon anytime...

Rocket arm, accurate, mobile, a true leader. He will be there at number 3.

I agree. He would be a great pick. He's my #2 after Trevor Lawrence

DestroyerDestroyerForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021, 03:37 PM

Trade or cut Tua, Fire Gailey, Resign Fitzpatrick and draft a QB or trade back to get one in 2022.

The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.

FinatikFinatikStaff
Jan 3, 2021, 03:38 PM

"AGuyNamedAlex wrote:

If we stick with Tua next year I will not be a Dolphin fan anymore. Not cheering on a pansy ***** I'll take a break from football. What a little girl.

Good we won’t have to listen to your BS.

Lots of people will tell you what they think about you and what you shouldn't and should do. Not everyone's thoughts are worth consideration. Don't take criticism from anyone who you wouldn't also go to for advice.

AGAGuyNamedAlexForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021, 03:38 PM

I still hope the Colts lose. If we win in the playoffs great, if Tua is awful yet again hopefully our front office will be smart enough to take a QB.

I had Tua graded as a 2nd round talent at best and it's really showing.

AGAGuyNamedAlexForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021, 03:39 PM

"Finatik wrote:

Good we won’t have to listen to your BS.

Maybe if he didnt play like a little bitch I wouldn't call his sorry ass out for it.

I hate Jesus boy. He needs to GTFO out of Miami.

FIFin2027Forum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021, 03:39 PM

"Destroyer wrote:

Trade or cut Tua, Fire Gailey, Resign Fitzpatrick and draft a QB or trade back to get one in 2022.

At least draft a QB who ia tough and will not slide too early. Tua is a bust Plain and simple.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Jan 3, 2021, 03:39 PM

Enough is enough already from Tua today. I know we have no help for him on offense, but it doesn't look good for the future with him at this point. It's super early, I know, but wow, there is a lot here to be concerned about.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021, 03:40 PM

Lol wow.

DADan SForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021, 03:40 PM

Just keeps getting uglier.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Jan 3, 2021, 03:40 PM

"AGuyNamedAlex wrote:

Maybe if he didnt play like a little ***** I wouldn't call his sorry *** out for it.

I hate Jesus boy. He needs to GTFO out of Miami.

I get the frustration, but maybe you should take a nap or something bro. :lol: :hi5: :up:


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

Phil HutchingsPhil HutchingsForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021, 03:40 PM

This is turning into a disaster!

Deus ex dolphinDeus ex dolphinForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021, 03:41 PM

What was that Tua??? Just threw it up for grabs. Man, maybe drafting another QB isn't such a crazy idea.

A terrible play call, terribly executed.

Vertical LimitVertical LimitForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021, 03:41 PM

Stop making tua throw the ball.. run it and drain the clock.. its over.. season is over

DestroyerDestroyerForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021, 03:42 PM

Put Tua on the bench...forever.

The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021, 03:43 PM

Someone said it before. Hopefully this is a blessing in disguise. Draft another.

mlb1399mlb1399Forum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021, 03:43 PM

The reality is this team doesn’t deserve to be in the playoffs. I haven’t given up hope and the future is very bright but this was a flawed team that Flores maximized what you can get out of it.

Tua might develop into a franchise QB but Fitz is the only person that can win football games like today and I honestly believe Buffalo is just that good where we’d only win 1/2 times out of 10. We’re married to Tua for one more year and hopefully can surround him with enough to talent to see what he can truly do. But if he doesn’t make major strides next year, it’s time to move on.

HooliganHooliganSupporter
Jan 3, 2021, 03:43 PM

Pull Tua for Rudock,, send a message.

DestroyerDestroyerForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021, 03:43 PM

Texans will win today just to fuck up our draft pick.

The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.

FishOutOfWaterFishOutOfWaterForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021, 03:43 PM

I’m not an anti-Tua guy, but I wouldn’t be upset if they took Wilson at #3...