E3 2018
181 replies
Ubisoft announced their games lineup:
The Division 2
For Honor
Skull & Bones
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Starlink: Battle for Atlas
Transference
Unannounced game
"Not you." — Tywin Lannister
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-entering-end-of-its-lifecycle-sony-says/1100-6459113/
Speculation that the PS5 will be coming in 2021.
"Desides wrote:
Ubisoft announced their games lineup:
The Division 2
For Honor
Skull & Bones
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Starlink: Battle for Atlas
Transference
Unannounced game
Didn't For Honor already come out? Or is this a different game by the same title?
Starlink looked interesting until I got to the part about buying toys to interact with the game. No thanks.
Division 2, nice!
I still need to consider going back and replaying the first with all the updates.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
Madden NFL 19 is releasing August 10.
"Not you." — Tywin Lannister
"Desides wrote:
Madden NFL 19 is releasing August 10.
Wow, they moved the release date back where it belongs. I didn't expect that. Likely getting it this year after skipping last.
"Desides wrote:
Very curious, seeing as the most recent Fallout came out two and a half years back, while the most recent ES was seven years ago.
It could be an enhanced port of Fallout 3, which is 10 years old this year.
"Not you." — Tywin Lannister
I was big into Mega Man in the early days. Mega Man 1 was one of my first NES loves, and 2 & 3 were great. I think that the last one that I played was Mage Man X on the SNES in the early to mid 90s when I was in high school, though.
Fallout 76 mmorpg survival type..yawn. My guess would be micro transactions out the ass. I guess we shall see.
"Zeke0123 wrote:
Fallout 76 mmorpg survival type..yawn. My guess would be micro transactions out the ***. I guess we shall see.
Yup, money grab by Bethesda. Hopefully they don't waste too much time and effort on this nonsense before they get back to doing what they do best.
Apparently, the new AC game, Odyssey could be out a lot sooner than I had expected.
This is E3!
World War 3 looks intriguing.
Fallout 76 leaked to be an online RPG survival game, and quoted to be a RUST clone.
Borderlands 3? Unlikely but you never know. It is being worked on, not sure it's ready for E3 though.
Anyone hear about that Wallmart Canada leak?
https://www.neowin.net/news/walmart-canada-may-have-leaked-some-major-upcoming-game-announcements
"Tone_E wrote:
Anyone hear about that Wallmart Canada leak?
Yep, covered it on the first page of this thread. At least some of it is legit, as it contained Rage 2.
"Not you." — Tywin Lannister