Funny thing going on over at FinHeaven.

546 repliesLocked

funkdatfunkdatNew MemberOP
Sep 24, 2008, 02:00 AM

Ever since most of the VIP's came over here the people running the place at FinHeaven or " The Asylum " let the new VIP's get away with anything they want.

It's really about money over there and that's it nowadays.It's really just sad, if your a VIP over there you can call others names and they want do a thing.Talk down to people sure,,,,,just give us your money.

As long as they get your money it's a free pass to be a aXX.

Thank God for this place because the inmates are running the asylum over there.

:hammertime:

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Sep 24, 2008, 07:22 AM

Sorry to hear that. Glad that you enjoy it here.:hi5:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Sep 24, 2008, 07:27 AM

what the **** is finheaven?

Lt DanLt DanForum Veteran
Sep 24, 2008, 07:28 AM

exactly

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Sep 24, 2008, 09:55 AM

I went over there the other day just to check it out. I think they are inflating their numbers a bit. By my count, they had over 8,000 people viewing the various forums. Seemed a tad high...

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Sep 24, 2008, 09:59 AM

:lol:

I'm there daily dropping a word or two and it's really sad that the place has changed so much. That was the MB that got me hooked on this whole MB addiction I now suffer. :pity: I even changed my screen name to retired opfinistic due to the fact that I no longer talk smack even though they re-opened the depths.

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Sep 24, 2008, 10:01 AM

seriously, though. i've heard of them but didn't know there was a competition. did a lot of people flee there to be here.. or create here?

i've been on boards where this has happened before.

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

TheAnswer385TheAnswer385Forum Veteran
Sep 24, 2008, 10:07 AM

Yea a great deal of us used to be members there and as for the rest of the story thats for the birds.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Sep 24, 2008, 10:33 AM

that place is still up a running? :huh:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Sep 24, 2008, 11:49 AM

"anlgp wrote:

seriously, though. i've heard of them but didn't know there was a competition. did a lot of people flee there to be here.. or create here?

i've been on boards where this has happened before.

Put it this way, the REAL finheaven is here. The founding members and great posters who came after the fact all post almost exclusively here now.

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Sep 24, 2008, 11:51 AM

"Samphin wrote:

Put it this way, the REAL finheaven is here. The founding members and great posters who came after the fact all post almost exclusively here now.

and then there's lucky too...:up:

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Sep 24, 2008, 11:54 AM

well from what I've seen so far I like this place. :) glad to be here.

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Sep 24, 2008, 11:55 AM

It's really sad over there now. I just can't believe those numbers they have on their forums. Is that controllable with V-Bulletin ? Can you manipulate that ? It just seems like too much of an increase. Before this board existed, and we were all over there, it seems the forum numbers during a weekday were around 125-150 or so. Now its almost never below 300 and that is at 2 or 3am. Seems strange. :pity:

Big EBig ENew Member
Sep 24, 2008, 11:56 AM

"In_Flames wrote:

and then there's lucky too...:up:

please refer to him as thephins herpe. Thank you....

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Sep 24, 2008, 11:57 AM

you guys are so mean.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Sep 24, 2008, 12:05 PM

"cnc66 wrote:

you guys are so mean.

:up:

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Sep 24, 2008, 12:09 PM

"opfinistic wrote:

I even changed my screen name to retired opfinistic due to the fact that I no longer talk smack even though they re-opened the depths.

come on we know you just want to be sooo like Retired Stan

Big EBig ENew Member
Sep 24, 2008, 12:09 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

:up:

jillian from TBL was wearing that shirt last night...she is so hawt! And I dont go there anymore....whats the point. I finally cancelled my paypal for the site....beginning of the yr I will transfer it here..where it belongs.....

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Sep 24, 2008, 12:10 PM

"cnc66 wrote:

you guys are so mean.

hurry everyone!!! we must kill cnc66 before he has a chance to restore order in this thread!!! Chaos lives!!!

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Sep 24, 2008, 12:11 PM

"gi§h® wrote:

hurry everyone!!! we must kill cnc66 before he has a chance to restore order in this thread!!! Chaos lives!!!

marty take his rep points away......:knucks:

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Sep 24, 2008, 12:11 PM

"gi§h® wrote:

hurry everyone!!! we must kill cnc66 before he has a chance to restore order in this thread!!! Chaos lives!!!

pfft. I have a Phinzy.. you can't hurt me.

GreenMonsterGreenMonsterNew Member
Sep 24, 2008, 12:19 PM

I am pretty sure the move to the Phins.com was in some conspiracy for me not to get my 5000 post. It worked...

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Sep 24, 2008, 12:20 PM

"GreenMonster wrote:

I am pretty sure the move to the Phins.com was in some conspiracy for me not to get my 5000 post. It worked...

yeah suuurrreee you had that many! :rolleyes:

:lol:

Zeke0123Zeke0123Forum Veteran
Sep 24, 2008, 12:37 PM

"PMZQ wrote:

It's really sad over there now. I just can't believe those numbers they have on their forums. Is that controllable with V-Bulletin ? Can you manipulate that ? It just seems like too much of an increase. Before this board existed, and we were all over there, it seems the forum numbers during a weekday were around 125-150 or so. Now its almost never below 300 and that is at 2 or 3am. Seems strange. :pity:

I think something funky is going on...I logged in over there a while ago and it was like 3 in the vip and 95 in the mains...I take a look in the vip (it was a ghost forum) click back out and the numbers are like 50 in vip and 900 in the main...in about 15 seconds ??? something is fishy.

dolphinfn3454dolphinfn3454Forum Veteran
Sep 24, 2008, 12:42 PM

"Zeke0123 wrote:

I think something funky is going on...I logged in over there a while ago and it was like 3 in the vip and 95 in the mains...I take a look in the vip (it was a ghost forum) click back out and the numbers are like 50 in vip and 900 in the main...in about 15 seconds ??? something is fishy.

I really dont care whats going on over there. I got this site to keep me happy!:knucks:

This thread is locked.