Happy Holidays

7 replies

Boik14Boik14SupporterOP
Dec 25, 2011, 03:14 PM

Many of us come to this board to talk about the Miami Dolphins but also to get away from the stress and BS that we deal with in our personal lives. Many of us spend in excess of an hour a day on this board, reading typing and interacting with our friends and brothers here. You spend as much time here as you do with some of your friends and family members. We dont always agree and we dont always like the direction of our management but its that time of the year to drop all grudges some of you may have with other members and wish our brothers the best this holiday season.

I hope you all have a great Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/whatever it is you celebrate....and please dont do anything stupid like drink and drive. :wink2:

Matt

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Dec 25, 2011, 03:28 PM

:woot:

Have a great holiday season!

Don't eat the big white mint.....:shifty:

DisnardoDisnardoSupporter
Dec 25, 2011, 07:36 PM

Happy Holidays to all...

and to all a Good Night!!!

Nardo
"I'm Drinking the Koolaid, Would You Care to Join Me"???

Thanks to CrunchTime for the Awesome Banner

The 2016 Miami Dolphins- "The Answer to the Thill Experiment."

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.- Mark Twain.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Dec 25, 2011, 07:49 PM

"padre31 wrote:

:woot:

Have a great holiday season!

Don't eat the big white mint.....:shifty:

But it smelled so nice.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

KillerphinsKillerphinsNew Member
Dec 26, 2011, 12:52 AM

"KingMotion wrote:

Merry Buy Stuff For People Day

I bought all those presents days ago...... What are you talking about.
Gas station gift cards go over real well.

Dec 26, 2011, 09:16 AM

Had four great worship services, nearly 900 folks. Merry Christmas to all!

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.

SleepySleepyForum Veteran
Dec 28, 2011, 05:56 PM

Hi. I'm new.

Merry belated christmas.

I hope all is well.

Dec 28, 2011, 06:50 PM

"Sleepy wrote:

Hi. I'm new.

Merry belated christmas.

I hope all is well.

welcome aboard

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.