Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow fans
31 replies
I enjoy interacting with all of you on here talking about our beloved Miami Dolphins. I don't always agree with everyone, but in the end we all want the same thing and that is consistent success for the team and most importantly, Super Bowl Championships.
So, I hope all of you have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving with your loved ones (yeah, you too LBsFinest)
And Happy Hanukkah to the Jewish fans as well!
Enjoy and as always, Go Dolphins!
Back at ya Rocky. And to everyone else, Happy Turkey Day and Happy Chanukah.
Please enjoy your family, your food and drinks but dont drink if youre driving. Im sure you'd like to be around for next Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Hanukkah to all of you, beloved Phin's fan!
Happy Turkey Day all!!! make sure you wear your expandable clothes tomorrow :)
Happy Mike Wallace is always open day my brothas. :knucks:

And the same to you and yours and all.
Eat Drink and Be Merry for tommorow we may die...
Have a great thanksgiving weekend everyone . Be safe and enjoy friends and family and thank the cook , with a little thoughtful gift if you are a guest :)

Hoping y'all have the best day possible spent with those you love and care for!

This is the only thing I’ve learned: There’s only us. There’s no them. Despots and authoritarians need to make a “them” to have a straw man whom you are against. If you need to make an enemy of “them,” you’ve lost the spirit of us. - Ken Burns of PBS

Happy t-day homeslices..I'm grateful for the site and the good folks on it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my US cousins, hope you all eat and drink too much and have a great day. Oh, and thanks for the chance to watch 3 NFL games tonight. :knucks:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up:
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Hope you have a great day with your families.
and Happy Thanksgiving to all... be safe...
Nardo
"I'm Drinking the Koolaid, Would You Care to Join Me"???

Thanks to CrunchTime for the Awesome Banner
The 2016 Miami Dolphins- "The Answer to the Thill Experiment."
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.- Mark Twain.
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Let's get a big win in NY on Sunday!
Enjoy the day with your family and **** The Jets.
One game at a time: Your 2016 Miami Dolphins.
A team without leadership, players without heart: Your 2015 Miami Dolphins.
Carrying on a decade plus of underachieving and mediocrity: Your 2014 Miami Dolphins.
Pissing on your dreams and tearing your heart out: Your 2013 Miami Dolphins.
Happy Thanksgving to my crazy, nutty, well-loved football family here at ThePhins.com!
Great thread, Rocky!
Barry
I'm very thankful for all the casual encounters I have had with my fellow forum members
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." GRRM, ADWD
"Fin-Omenal wrote:
Happy Mike Wallace is always open day my brothas. :knucks:
Go Buckeyes and GO AUBURN!
"miamiron wrote:
HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL!!
I am actually speechless.

