Hello to everyone..
15 replies
So this is where everyone went? What an incredible looking site.
It's wonderful to reconnect with all the original greats at the old FH. The quality of that website took a massive nosedive when one day I realized everyone got up and left. Thank goodness I found this place.
Thanks again to everyone here who made the old FH and this new site a wonderful place.
I'm glad to be back home...
and we are very glad to have you.. make yourself at home.
Its like it used to be. I've been here about a week now and can't get enough of it. :up: Welcome bro.
Very very good to have you FIPL. Just in time as the season is coming soon...
Welcome Brother!:wink2:

Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!
Welcome brother! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Thanks for all the kind words. Good to see some familiar names again.
Welcome back FaninPatsyLand. Any questions or problems feel free to PM :)
Welcome and sorry that your stuck in pats land, hope you feel right at home here!
well well well, my old FH buddy, glad to have you on the new site! :up:
So glad you made it, now get some beer from the fridge, take yer shoes off and relax. Welcome!
2011 & 2006 World Champions, 2013 National League Champions; St. Louis Cardinals!

Welcome home brother. Sorry we moved on short notice but we are a better site now that you are here.
Welcome aboard, sorry you live in Patsy land.


