Merged: Bears OC Adam Gase named Dolphins HC
334 replies
https://twitter.com/AbramsonPBP/status/685831524625723392
****!
I really wanted someone with head coaching experience.
Hes a Saban so does he stay a couple of years and then haul butt back to college?
Wish he had some HC somewhere
If we go 4-12 or worse next year, will he last beyond one season?
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
More learning on the job next season smfh. will probably take 2 years before we can be considered a playoff team.
We will be lucky to go 7-9 next year. F*ck Ross and the front office! People should stop buying tickets and boycott this team next year.
Gase = Genius
Vance Joseph = Is a BUM!!! Needs to be fired ASAP!!!
"finserg wrote:
Hope he proves me wrong let go Dolphins
Not my first choice but I want to have hope this is the right guy.I will go into to this with an open mind and give him a chance.
"evo8904 wrote:
We will be lucky to go 7-9 next year. F*ck Ross and the front office! People should stop buying tickets and boycott this team next year.
i feel sorry for anyone that has been giving ross money over the last 3 years
No matter who we will hire someone will be upset. I hope he does have control of his staff because I'm thinking him keeping Campbell is his choice because they do have a prior relationship and not management forcing Campbell onto him.
"pumpdogs wrote:
Not my first choice but I want to have hope this is the right guy.I will go into to this with an open mind and give him a chance.
Exactly my mentality.
"Phins_Fan_87 wrote:
i feel sorry for anyone that has been giving ross money over the last 3 years
I don't. Like N.Cage's character in Matchstick Men said "it's not stealing if they give it to you." If the fans who continue to give their hard earned $$ to ross are upset & complain about the results well then that's on them. It won't end until ross is no longer part of the equation.
1/4/16 - Chris Grier : "The talk of dysfunction within the organization is over."
Today - Me & every other Dolfan : "Lies!!!"
"number21 wrote:
No matter who we will hire someone will be upset. I hope he does have control of his staff because I'm thinking him keeping Campbell is his choice because they do have a prior relationship and not management forcing Campbell onto him.
FWIW, I think this is what happened. They might have asked Campbell during his interview what he thought of Gase and if he was willing to work under him to which he probably agreed, then went and asked Gase the same thing to which he also agreed. Something along the lines of: "Gase, what do you think of Dan Campbell, would you like to work with him? We are not in any way forcing you to keep him but we feel that he might be a valuable asset to you."
"Itsdahumidity wrote:
I don't. Like N.Cage's character in Matchstick Men said "it's not stealing if they give it to you." If the fans who continue to give their hard earned $$ to ross are upset & complain about the results well then that's on them. It won't end until ross is no longer part of the equation.
To those that don't mind funding **** show, more power to them
"NorFlaFin wrote:
Hes a Saban so does he stay a couple of years and then haul butt back to college?
Wish he had some HC somewhere
The last time Gase coached in college was 2002. So....
________________________________________
"It's a bunch of drunk, mid-30s type of crowd who are very well-educated," Evans said. "Much more vocal. A little bit more crazy. It's a little nastier playing down there, to be honest."
--Sounders Midfielder Brad Evans on Portland vs Seattle Fans--
I think I'll check back in this forum once people have a chance to find out who Gase actually is, what he has actually done, and what people around the league actually think of him. Step off the ledge and do a little googling, or spring for club. You'll be much happier.
________________________________________
"It's a bunch of drunk, mid-30s type of crowd who are very well-educated," Evans said. "Much more vocal. A little bit more crazy. It's a little nastier playing down there, to be honest."
--Sounders Midfielder Brad Evans on Portland vs Seattle Fans--
"Two Tacos wrote:
I think I'll check back in this forum once people have a chance to find out who Gase actually is, what he has actually done, and what people around the league actually think of him. Step off the ledge and do a little googling, or spring for club. You'll be much happier.
What has he done, enlighten us.
Gase = Genius
Vance Joseph = Is a BUM!!! Needs to be fired ASAP!!!
NFL GASE On way to Miami
NFL GAMEDAY FIRST just reported 2 minutes ago Adam Gase is on his way to Miami.
They are reporting they have made significant progress in a contract and he will sign the deal today per their sources
Winning isn't everything - it's the only thing
In Our Business there is no second place
Either your first or your last
Vince Lombardi
Well, I will enjoy these threads again in 3 to 4 years.
Gase = Genius
Vance Joseph = Is a BUM!!! Needs to be fired ASAP!!!
Can't wait to see the overpaid contract this guy gets. After all, that's the Dolphins specialty.
"Rock Sexton wrote:
Can't wait to see the overpaid contract this guy gets. After all, that's the Dolphins specialty.
Ross told Gase to write the contact up. It's probably a 4 year deal.
Gase = Genius
Vance Joseph = Is a BUM!!! Needs to be fired ASAP!!!
"evo8904 wrote:
Ross told Gase to write the contact up. It's probably a 4 year deal.
On Twitter they are saying that it's 6 yrs for $42M.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
“Come on, shake your body baby, do that conga!”
"Rock Sexton wrote:
Can't wait to see the overpaid contract this guy gets. After all, that's the Dolphins specialty.
Yeah, they'll pay him like he's won SBs, hoping it will come true.


3pm presser
5yr deal
"Phins_Fan_87 wrote:
3pm presser
5yr deal
I'd be surprised if he sees year four.
1/4/16 - Chris Grier : "The talk of dysfunction within the organization is over."
Today - Me & every other Dolfan : "Lies!!!"
