Miami: Deal with Falcons is Imminent
28 replies
Miami: Deal with Falcons is Imminent
PALM BEACH, FLA. — With the Miami Dolphins apparently intent on keeping the #1 overall selection, indications are strong this evening that the Dolphins are nearing an agreement with the Atlanta Falcons.
The Falcons, who appear set to draft Matt Ryan #1 overall, could agree to the terms of this deal within the next few days. The terms are yet to be known; but are believed to include a 2nd or 3rd round selection in this year's draft, as well as a first day selection in 2009.
It appears that the Falcons have been attempting to trade for this pick for much of the offseason. Atlanta wanted to take things slow, but Dolphins GM Jeff Ireland made a compelling case this morning for why the Falcons don’t want to wait to make this trade.
This is an awesome deal, IMO. We get better value by trading down, and pick up 2 first days picks. I'll take the deal 10 times a day. Now if we can just trade JT for a 1st or 2nd. The draft is how long away again?
this is interesting, strange but interesting. not sure why they'd bother doing this when they're at number three maybe they have someone other than Matt Ryan in mind...
EDIT: :sidelol: I guess that's what happens when you're skimming posts and working at the same time
"gi§h® wrote:
This is an awesome deal, IMO. We get better value by trading down, and pick up 2 first days picks. I'll take the deal 10 times a day. Now if we can just trade JT for a 1st or 2nd. The draft is how long away again?
.............:angry:
Not funny! :tongue2:
...Aqua4Ever04 explosion in t-minus 3 seconds...
:plzdie:
Bad Gish! Go back to your corner sir! :(
"Boik14 wrote:
Bad Gish! Go back to your corner sir! :(
Want me to show you my 13 Marino Mafia Throphy? It's sweet.
That just ain't right man. Not so close to midnight.
Twitter: @ckparrot
3 Yards Per Carry Podcast - Featuring Boomer, Section126, and ckparrothead
threeyardspercarry.podbean.com
"gi§h® wrote:
Want me to show you my 13 Marino Mafia Throphy? It's sweet.
Want me to show you how to use the ban button? :tongue2:
J/k bro. :hi5:
"Boik14 wrote:
Want me to show you how to use the ban button? :tongue2:
J/k bro. :hi5:
Then I'd have to go back to the other site and become an admin.
"ckparrothead wrote:
That just ain't right man. Not so close to midnight.
Just when you think the storm is over. Wham!!! Another wave of lies!!!
"gi§h® wrote:
Then I'd have to go back to the other site and become an admin.
Jeez man I was just joking :oops:
"Boik14 wrote:
Jeez man I was just joking :oops:
So was I :oops:
Someone 'round here is a BUZZARD. No name-calling, but it rhymes with Ka-bish.
And isn't it April 2nd now?
GO DOLPHINS !!!
WAR EAGLE !!!
"gi§h® wrote:
So was I :oops:
:hi5:
"Finrunner wrote:
Someone 'round here is a BUZZARD. No name-calling, but it rhymes with Ka-bish.
And isn't it April 2nd now?
It was April 1st at the time. :tantrum:April 2nd is national riddle day.
What has 2 legs, 1 opinion, 0 room to talk, and rhymes with Spin Gunner? :tongue2:

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!
"gi§h® wrote:
It was April 1st at the time. :tantrum:April 2nd is national riddle day.
What has 2 legs, 1 opinion, 0 room to talk, and rhymes with Spin Gunner? :tongue2:
Yinsunner? :yes:
GO DOLPHINS !!!
WAR EAGLE !!!
"Finrunner wrote:
Yinsunner? :yes:
Idoneher! :pointlol:
"Silverphin wrote:
.............:angry:
yeh..hook line sinker for me as well.




