Miami Dolphins New logo/uniforms Thread

7797 replies

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Feb 28, 2013, 05:57 PM

My only beef with that one is that the helmet might be too big.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

54Fins54FinsForum Veteran
Feb 28, 2013, 06:32 PM

"Fishweiser wrote:

Ha,ha!! Sorry fellas, it was there so I had to do it.....

LOL, Didn't Parcells leave the team a few years ago?

Kud_IIKud_IIForum Veteran
Mar 1, 2013, 08:13 AM

"ItsDFresh wrote:

http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/47025-2012-nfl-uniform-thread-nike-takes-76.html

This is still my favorite one. I really hope this is what we see....

From what I've seen this is the one fans are most on board with (including myself) and in a perfect world majority rule, so, this should be the new logo. But I'm not gonna get my hopes up anymore.

Also the helmet stripe down the middle can't be overlooked. so much more modernized and fierce compared to what we have now. I love the look.

Really don't see anything you could say is wrong with this logo, other than maybe a little too much navy. But other than that we don't change the traditional pose, we keep the sun, and the logo becomes more fierce.

Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.

MrtreeMrtreeForum Veteran
Mar 1, 2013, 08:22 AM

Miami Dolphins New Logo Thread

"IdrA wrote:

From what I've seen this is the one fans are most on board with (including myself) and in a perfect world majority rule, so, this should be the new logo. But I'm not gonna get my hopes up anymore.

Also the helmet stripe down the middle can't be overlooked. so much more modernized and fierce compared to what we have now. I love the look.

Really don't see anything you could say is wrong with this logo, other than maybe a little too much navy. But other than that we don't change the traditional pose, we keep the sun, and the logo becomes more fierce.

This one may be my favorite of what we've seen and fits the criteria. Modernized without reinventing the wheel.

gunn34gunn34New Member
Mar 1, 2013, 08:33 AM

I personally don't like that one. I think the phins are too small. I like what they did to the sunburst.

PhinGeneralPhinGeneralSupporter
Mar 1, 2013, 08:39 AM

"Fishweiser wrote:

ahh,....the full pic doesn't look all that great. Wouldnt mind the blue helmets maybe....

I don't know exactly how much leeway Nike has or what the league intends to do, but if they decide to allow the teams to occasionally wear an alternate helmet like they do in college I think a chrome aqua helmet might look pretty sick.

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Mar 1, 2013, 09:29 AM

"djphinfan wrote:

Pagan...I just three up in my mouth..are u joking?

Personally, I'd prefer we go back to the original logo, but if you're going to go modern, this has the same feel as the new Falcons logo which I think is great...so no, not kidding.

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Mar 1, 2013, 04:14 PM

Miami Dolphins New Logo Thread

For some reason I thought today may be the day they show it. New month and all. Now I think it will be the 12 when the new nfl season begins... If not then idk when

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Mar 1, 2013, 04:28 PM

"Jt0323 wrote:

For some reason I thought today may be the day they show it. New month and all. Now I think it will be the 12 when the new nfl season begins... If not then idk when

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They may wait until the draft day party to unveil it.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Mar 1, 2013, 04:29 PM

Miami Dolphins New Logo Thread

When is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Mar 1, 2013, 04:35 PM

"Jt0323 wrote:

When is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Draft day?

April 26th or so.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Mar 1, 2013, 04:37 PM

Miami Dolphins New Logo Thread

"Stitches wrote:

Draft day?

April 26th or so.

Well I'd assume they would want to have the jersey for their draft pick. Makes sense to show it off before the draft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Mar 1, 2013, 04:38 PM

Miami Dolphins New Logo Thread

Also have the New Jersey for free agents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Mar 1, 2013, 04:39 PM

"Jt0323 wrote:

Also have the New Jersey for free agents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have we ever (recently) held press conferences for our FAs to be introduced?

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Mar 1, 2013, 05:13 PM

Have we ever signed a big name free agent under Philbin?

OzzyOzzyLuxury Box
Mar 1, 2013, 05:16 PM

"Jt0323 wrote:

Well I'd assume they would want to have the jersey for their draft pick. Makes sense to show it off before the draft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dee stated it would be around draft time

http://images.thephins.com/signaturepics/sigpic83_3.gif

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Mar 1, 2013, 05:17 PM

"Jt0323 wrote:

Have we ever signed a big name free agent under Philbin?

OchoCinco was pretty big as far as name recognition goes.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

FiresoleFiresoleNew Member
Mar 1, 2013, 05:18 PM

Miami Dolphins New Logo Thread

"Jt0323 wrote:

Have we ever signed a big name free agent under Philbin?

Leg-A-Dooooooooooooooooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 2, 2013, 11:14 AM

I got these images off of Dolphins owner S.Ross personal laptop. Could one of them be the new Dolphins logo?

RGFRGFSupporter
Mar 2, 2013, 12:36 PM

"Perfectville_USA wrote:

I got these images off of Dolphins owner S.Ross personal laptop. Could one of them be the new Dolphins logo?

Throw a helmet on the first one and I think we have a done deal.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Mar 6, 2013, 12:29 AM

"Hurricane wrote:

I hate to bring this up again, but what the hell? Where is this thing?

Free agency begins in a week.

They said right before the draft

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Mar 6, 2013, 03:02 PM

Do any of you guys know when the logo is supposed to be unveiled?

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Mar 6, 2013, 03:07 PM

Anytime from now to April 25th

Stringer BellStringer BellSupporter
Mar 6, 2013, 03:07 PM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

Do any of you guys know when the logo is supposed to be unveiled?

http://www.thephins.com/forums/showthread.php?73211-Miami-Dolphins-New-Logo-Thread&p=2000739&viewfull=1#post2000739

“Come on, shake your body baby, do that conga!”

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Mar 6, 2013, 03:28 PM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

Do any of you guys know when the logo is supposed to be unveiled?

in 2013 is what I heard.

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice