1. Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/dolphins/notes.htm

"I want my players to do this; I need to do it myself. I have to take ownership of the situation that happened at the end of the half yesterday. I always have the power of trump and I did not do that. I should have lived with what was out of the field in that situation. That was a poor decision on my part," Sparano said Monday.

Dolphins nose tackle Jason Ferguson called it, "demoralizing." But with a road game Sunday against the Jets, coming off a 38-0 rout of the Raiders and looking to avenge Miami's 31-27 Monday win from a few weeks ago, the 2-4 Dolphins have no time for self pity.

2. The Conch Shell Guy Wildcat Expert

Oct 27, 2009
    Miami
    He shouldnt have called that timeout before the second half. I also dont understand how Shockey got open so many times. This weekend will be a chance for them to turn it around.

3. dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    Thanks for putting that out...I was waiting for it.

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  4. Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    good read

5. Thunderbolt89 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
    Thank you,that was a great read. I really hope they have put last week behind them looking forward to this week. They need to be confident and ready for Sunday especially since it is a division game. I just hope they learn from their mistakes because we can't afford many more losses.

dolfan7171 likes this.