*** Official Dolphins Home Opener Eff the Bills game day thread ***
905 replies
Suh smiled the fat monkey
We are gonna draft in the top five and pick a punter!
These guys just look beat in the eyes. They have already mailed it in.
I'm not looking for the best players, I'm looking for the right ones.
-Herb Brooks-
This is a **** show. Team is coached by morons, and presided by a moron owner.
"jw3102 wrote:
It is one of two choices. This was the most overrated team in the NFL going into the season or it is the worst coaching staff in the NFL. Take your pick.
Worst coaching staff.
Don't know whether to laugh or what
yeah there seems to be a whole lot of not giving a **** on the sideline
Literally the only reason I am still watching is to see the "Phire Philbin" signs.
"Shamboubou wrote:
These guys just look beat in the eyes. They have already mailed it in.
Tannehill sure does and I don't blame him one bit. 3 drops so far and one of them gifted his first int of the season. All while running from his life cause the Oline can't block.
Kevin Coyle needs to be fired at the bye... This guy has no idea how to create a formidable defense.
"DePhinistr8 wrote:
yeah there seems to be a whole lot of not giving a **** on the sideline
Thats been the coaching staff the past three years..no emotion..just mailing it in and grabbing the paychecks. And our owner is so ****ing senile he can't figure it out.
we are being punked today
So the announcers see how our team doesn't give a **** but our owner can't lol...****ing idiot.
"Piston Honda wrote:
If that's the case then why were so many people cheering when Suh was signed?[/QUOT
Seriously, with the job this coaching staff has done building an OL over the three plus years Philbin has been here, does it really matter that they didn't spend the money to upgrade the OL?
This coaching staff has taken the best DT in the entire NFL and turned him into a below average player.
Wilcotts: "I'm not seeing the intensity, the passion"
Really??

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
CBS pretty much nailed it
byroan;2178644 wrote:
Tannehill could have had more time had Clabo just fell down and forced Mario to step over him.

Like I said historical beating.
I mean look at this ****. Even when we do get a body on a body they push us 8 yards up the field..
I've spent a fortune for the Wembley game next week and they are producing this ****. At least look arsed!!
23rd in the NFl overall for defense...good job...good job Coyle!
yea this team has quit on us
13 more weeks of this ****. After getting excited all off season. stupid dolfan hope. I think we're all masochists.
Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.
And we have years of this hot mess with no light at the end with Tbaum at the helm. So it doesn't matter when Philbin is fired
carpenter has more points than miami. lol
Int #2 coming up...on 2nd and 10...I called it right here! :P