Rounds 4-7, Who do you want?

60 replies

Alex13Alex13Supporter
May 10, 2014, 09:12 AM

so you think we would draft another receiver in ellington or herron, i mean even if we keep 6 of them there will be a tough decision coming

Wallace
Hartline
Landry
Matthews
Ellington/Herron
Binns
Gibson

invidinvidSupporter
May 10, 2014, 09:14 AM

"Alex13 wrote:

so you think we would draft another receiver in ellington or herron, i mean even if we keep 6 of them there will be a tough decision comingWallaceHartlineLandryMatthewsEllington/HerronBinnsGibson

Binns bye-bye.

jedburgjedburgForum Veteran
May 10, 2014, 09:17 AM

Bruce Ellington

JamesyEsqJamesyEsqForum Veteran
May 10, 2014, 09:25 AM

Any of the following with the next 2 picks would be nice

QB. AJ MCCARRON
QB. TOM SAVAGE
QB. AARON MURRAY

LB. CARL BRADFORD
LB. CHRISTIAN JONES

G. DAVID YANKEY

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
May 10, 2014, 09:28 AM

All I want out of the rest of this draft is a run stopping LB and/or DT and a short yardage back.

Then we can beat Buffalo.

Vinny FinsVinny FinsForum Veteran
May 10, 2014, 09:45 AM

If Mike Sam is there in round 6, take him.

Light a fire on some comfortable asses.

fooball.
futbol.
hockey.

Vertical LimitVertical LimitForum Veteran
May 10, 2014, 09:47 AM

I'm betting that Sam goes undrafted. I wouldn't invest more than a 7th on that guy, don't think he makes the roster with the depth we have at his position.

Vinny FinsVinny FinsForum Veteran
May 10, 2014, 09:55 AM

"Vertical Limit wrote:

I'm betting that Sam goes undrafted. I wouldn't invest more than a 7th on that guy, don't think he makes the roster with the depth we have at his position.

If the DPOY in the SEC goes undrafted, It's homophobia pure and simple. You cannot. CANNOT. Convince me 32 teams in TODAY'S ABSURDLY PASS SKEWED NFL don't need a pass rush specialist.

fooball.
futbol.
hockey.

PhinsRDbestPhinsRDbestForum Veteran
May 10, 2014, 09:58 AM

Skov, Skov, and Skov.

May 10, 2014, 10:03 AM

"Fin D wrote:

All I want out of the rest of this draft is a run stopping LB and/or DT and a short yardage back.

Then we can beat Buffalo.

Max Bullough and Kadeem Carey

PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS


DON'T MESS WITH US!

Alex13Alex13Supporter
May 10, 2014, 10:07 AM

after KB mentioned DT Beau Allen a lot in the chat room yesterday, i took a look at him, he would be my choice for the DT position, a LB like Bullough or skov would also be nice

May 10, 2014, 10:13 AM

Oh yeah, I'd also like the big a** tight end with 4.4 speed just for sh**s and giggles...

Blake Annen

PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS


DON'T MESS WITH US!

Alex13Alex13Supporter
May 10, 2014, 10:16 AM

"phinswolverinesrockets wrote:

Oh yeah, I'd also like the big a** tight end with 4.4 speed just for sh**s and giggles...

Blake Annen

yeah he would be nice, was there ever a white player that ran a 4.41 ?

May 10, 2014, 10:20 AM

"Alex13 wrote:

yeah he would be nice, was there ever a white player that ran a 4.41 ?

Not sure...Our white QB ran a 4.5. It would be nice to see him actually use it this year, lol.

PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS


DON'T MESS WITH US!

Not So FastNot So FastForum Veteran
May 10, 2014, 10:22 AM

Pierre Desir

Tar PhinTar PhinSupporter
May 10, 2014, 10:32 AM

"Alex13 wrote:

yeah he would be nice, was there ever a white player that ran a 4.41 ?

I think my old high school teammate, Travis Jervey, did. He was a special teams ace with the Packers.

Vertical LimitVertical LimitForum Veteran
May 10, 2014, 10:36 AM

"Vinny Fins wrote:

If the DPOY in the SEC goes undrafted, It's homophobia pure and simple. You cannot. CANNOT. Convince me 32 teams in TODAY'S ABSURDLY PASS SKEWED NFL don't need a pass rush specialist.

The guy had inflated stats on a handful of games and isn't very athletic. Get out of here with that homophobia stuff, he isn't as good and was not deserving of that award. There was 7 games where he did absolutely nothing for Missouri, 3 games where he recorded 3 sacks each against the worst teams in their conference.

Kony Ealy got drafted before the "DPOY".

Alex13Alex13Supporter
May 10, 2014, 10:42 AM

"Not So Fast wrote:

Pierre Desir

intruiging guy, i don't know if he fits from a size mold, but he would be a nice pickup, i think the saints take him though

seabass0795seabass0795New Member
May 10, 2014, 10:52 AM

We wont get Skov. He is known to be a giant dousche and after Incognito we are steering clear from that. The 3 people we have gotten were all team captains.

As a Knight I really hope we get Storm Johnson

MORE THAN MAN


Follow me on Twitter: @Da_Bolivian

AquafinAquafinNew Member
May 10, 2014, 10:57 AM

here is my short list.

RB Lake Seastruck Baylor

QB Aaron Murray Georgia

OT Cornelius Lucas Kansas State

RB Andre Williams B.C. we should always take a running back who has a last name of Williams

TE Auther Lynch Georgia

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
May 10, 2014, 11:00 AM

"Alex13 wrote:

yeah he would be nice, was there ever a white player that ran a 4.41 ?

Didn't that " as uge" dude run a 4.4?, I mean I wouldn't call him a tight end..

Vinny FinsVinny FinsForum Veteran
May 10, 2014, 11:01 AM

"Vertical Limit wrote:

The guy had inflated stats on a handful of games and isn't very athletic. Get out of here with that homophobia stuff, he isn't as good and was not deserving of that award. There was 7 games where he did absolutely nothing for Missouri, 3 games where he recorded 3 sacks each against the worst teams in their conference.

Kony Ealy got drafted before the "DPOY".

Oh, okay. Cool.

I obviously disagree with your assessment.

fooball.
futbol.
hockey.

finwinfinwinNew Member
May 10, 2014, 11:04 AM

I don't think we can target a player so I wonder what position they are targeting next? I can't fathom whether their next pick will be offense or defense much less position or player. IMO the next needs are DB, OL, TE.

Sherif

TooGoodForDezTooGoodForDezNew Member
May 10, 2014, 11:05 AM

It would be nice to get a QB. Phickey are doing their thang, I have confidence they will get decent players. I've no preference in these rounds. (maybe McCullers)

banned

Alex13Alex13Supporter
May 10, 2014, 11:05 AM

"djphinfan wrote:

Didn't that " as uge" dude run a 4.4?, I mean I wouldn't call him a tight end..

yeah i think you are right

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk