Sad day at stadium
42 replies
I flew down for game and was amazed at how many lions fans I saw.I mean the lions!Until yesterday I have never even met a lions fan.It was so sad when the let's go lions chant was louder that the let's go dolphins chant.That would never happen up north.I love the stadium and the atmosphere but disappointed in the fan turnout and of course the outcome.I am now 0-2 when I have traveled down there.
"TheHighExhaulted wrote:
Very true. The fans down there suck.
I met some cool people but overall very subdued.Me I lost my voice from screaming.
"pumpdogs wrote:
I flew down for game and was amazed at how many lions fans I saw.I mean the lions!Until yesterday I have never even met a lions fan.It was so sad when the let's go lions chant was louder that the let's go dolphins chant.That would never happen up north.I love the stadium and the atmosphere but disappointed in the fan turnout and of course the outcome.I am now 0-2 when I have traveled down there.
So it's your fault!!!! You jerk!!! Stay home!!
:sidelol:

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
"TheHighExhaulted wrote:
Very true. The fans down there suck.
Ironic.

"Fame wrote:
Ironic.
I can't tell if you're dumb for trying to say I used incorrect grammar.
"brandon27 wrote:
So it's your fault!!!! You jerk!!! Stay home!!
:sidelol:
Ha!My boys I watch the game with every sunday said the same thing.
"pumpdogs wrote:
I flew down for game and was amazed at how many lions fans I saw.I mean the lions!Until yesterday I have never even met a lions fan.It was so sad when the let's go lions chant was louder that the let's go dolphins chant.That would never happen up north.I love the stadium and the atmosphere but disappointed in the fan turnout and of course the outcome.I am now 0-2 when I have traveled down there.
Now we know what the darn problem is! Stop going to games and cursing our team! LOL =)
Winning football games at any level comes down to winning in the trenches.
"Bumrush wrote:
I was at the game.. it was pathetic and frankly,embarrassing.
No one wants to talk about if that has an effect on a team..
I believe it does..

Nobody wants to go see this same team be mediocre like we have been for 20 years, specially when the beach is right there with half naked women walking around!!!!!!
I live 40 minutes away and rarely go to games its just not worth it to me.If the NFL was pay per view i wouldn't bother watching at all. Its all about egos now and players sitting out hurting their teams because they feel they are not paid enough.That and the new rules football just aint what it used to be.To many better ways to spend my money than on a team that comes out flat every week home field or not.
"Dolphin Dundee wrote:
I live 40 minutes away and rarely go to games its just not worth it to me.If the NFL was pay per view i wouldn't bother watching at all. Its all about egos now and players sitting out hurting their teams because they feel they are not paid enough.That and the new rules football just aint what it used to be.To many better ways to spend my money than on a team that comes out flat every week home field or not.
i cant even begin to tell you how much I spend yearly to watch this team!!!!
"bigballa2102 wrote:
i cant even begin to tell you how much I spend yearly to watch this team!!!!
Every year I say I'm cancelling my sunday ticket and then my delusional side comes out thinking we might actually go 10-6 and make the wildcard rd.Reality sets in about week 8 and I scream and yell that everybody sucks and needs to be fired!In reality I'm just mad at myself for falling for the same shit year after year after year!Fuckimg time loop.
"pumpdogs wrote:
I flew down for game and was amazed at how many lions fans I saw.I mean the lions!Until yesterday I have never even met a lions fan.It was so sad when the let's go lions chant was louder that the let's go dolphins chant.That would never happen up north.I love the stadium and the atmosphere but disappointed in the fan turnout and of course the outcome.I am now 0-2 when I have traveled down there.
Please stop going
I've gotta tell ya'll. I watched this game the same place I've watched every game that wasn't nationally televised. At The End Zone in Port Orchard WA. Tiny little hole in the wall, usually the only Dolphins fan there. Bunch of Shehacks and Faiders, but it's a Navy town so a surprising scattering of every teams fans.
This week the big boys were on bye's so it was a Vikings (about 6 fans) and Dolphins ( there were actually 4 Fins fans there!!!!) bar for a few hours.
So I actually got to have sound for the whole game. Sad game to have it.
There was a play in the fourth Q 3rd down clock ticking. Stafford comes up under center and from Flipping Port Orchard WA I could hear Stafford slapping his Center on the butt, like slap slap slap, hurry hurry hurry slap slap snap!
I should never be able to hear the opposing teams QB slaphis C azz on our home field. EVER. Fail home fans...FAIL!
Start winning. Start giving fans a reason to care, stop choking every damn week and fans will start going to games. As long as the team sucks, it's what they're going to get. This team sucks.
"pumpdogs wrote:
I flew down for game and was amazed at how many lions fans I saw.I mean the lions!Until yesterday I have never even met a lions fan.It was so sad when the let's go lions chant was louder that the let's go dolphins chant.That would never happen up north.I love the stadium and the atmosphere but disappointed in the fan turnout and of course the outcome.I am now 0-2 when I have traveled down there.
You know how many times I have heard a dolphins chant take over metlife?
"aesop wrote:
You know how many times I have heard a dolphins chant take over metlife?
Thats true I was a part of it two years ago.I guess the real reason is just like us the jets suck!
"Redwine4all wrote:
Start winning. Start giving fans a reason to care, stop choking every damn week and fans will start going to games. As long as the team sucks, it's what they're going to get. This team sucks.
Yeah that’s the bottom line, my thought process over the years has been when the team has taken a small turn and put themselves into position to win at home and really make a move the fans are not there with the support they need..

"Redwine4all wrote:
Start winning. Start giving fans a reason to care, stop choking every damn week and fans will start going to games. As long as the team sucks, it's what they're going to get. This team sucks.
Don't give me this. That 2008 home playoff game against the Ravens was 50/50 fans.
"TheHighExhaulted wrote:
Don't give me this. That 2008 home playoff game against the Ravens was 50/50 fans.
yeah...7 years between playoff appearances? It's a fact. If we had NEs record and they had ours...you couldn't get within 50 miles of our stadium.
"Redwine4all wrote:
Start winning. Start giving fans a reason to care, stop choking every damn week and fans will start going to games. As long as the team sucks, it's what they're going to get. This team sucks.
The philosophy of a front runner not a fan


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
"TheHighExhaulted wrote:
Don't give me this. That 2008 home playoff game against the Ravens was 50/50 fans.
LOL. Get out of here with that nonsense. We all knew exactly what that season was - a flash in the pan compliments of the wildcat. Which is exactly what it was sandwiched b/w 13 years of incompetence.
"In football, no one can take all the credit for making a play successful;
that's the beauty of the game. It has to be everybody together".
- Ron Kramer
Focus on defense, then the kicking game, and then do what you can offensively
-Jim MacKenzie