SPEED!!

19 replies

djphinfandjphinfanSupporterOP
May 29, 2023, 11:57 AM

Looks like our late third round pick is getting buzz everywhere

Better that then not, even though it’s otas.

The chemistry of this team is evident..

It feels good doesn’t it..

Our team is stacked..

Fastest team in the game, potentially a very good to elite defense with a general leading

The addition of Berrios who I think we’ll have a career year with the space Available.

Achane running routes

Chubb..X…Phillips…Holland..Wilkins..Seiler..JR…Ogbah..Kader..David Long..

This defense is stacked

Lot to feel great about this upcoming season..moreso than any year I’ve felt in a very very long time.

Gotta really good feeling about the chemistry and talent on the roster.

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
May 29, 2023, 12:03 PM

So do I but all comes down to not only Tua but alot.of these guys staying on the field.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
May 29, 2023, 12:43 PM

"pumpdogs wrote:

So do I but all comes down to not only Tua but alot.of these guys staying on the field.

Same thing for every team

That’s not what we’re talking about in this thread

OwesOwn614OwesOwn614Forum Veteran
May 29, 2023, 01:26 PM

Our OL is going either make us or break us this year. We need holes and pass protection. Teams are going to have to disrupt our playmakers' timing and hope they can get to the QB or RBs before they can get the ball in space because we have guys everywhere who are capable of outracing angles.

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
May 29, 2023, 01:47 PM

"djphinfan wrote:

Same thing for every team

That’s not what we’re talking about in this thread

I am just saying because we have numerous players with injury histories.

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
May 29, 2023, 01:50 PM

"OwesOwn614 wrote:

Our OL is going either make us or break us this year. We need holes and pass protection. Teams are going to have to disrupt our playmakers' timing and hope they can get to the QB or RBs before they can get the ball in space because we have guys everywhere who are capable of outracing angles.

Definitely worried about RT!

FIFishheadForum Veteran
May 29, 2023, 03:59 PM

"pumpdogs wrote:

Definitely worried about RT!

We’ll see if the brain trust is also worried; Jones’ money comes off the books this week, I believe.

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
May 29, 2023, 04:48 PM

"Fishhead wrote:

We’ll see if the brain trust is also worried; Jones’ money comes off the books this week, I believe.

Yea but not sure who is left to sign.

PAPaulyForum Veteran
May 29, 2023, 05:06 PM

"OwesOwn614 wrote:

Our OL is going either make us or break us this year. We need holes and pass protection. Teams are going to have to disrupt our playmakers' timing and hope they can get to the QB or RBs before they can get the ball in space because we have guys everywhere who are capable of outracing angles.

our OL improved from worst in recorded history to generically bad last season. The brains trust approach seems to be to prioritize skill players with wheels and to let the coaching slowly bring uo the OL.
To my unskilled eye the returning OL played significantly getter in 2022 than in 2021. That gives me hope that with continued better coaching the OL may come up to average/not an embarrassment this year.
With a healthy skill player set and average OL performance I see that as a path to a top 3 offense which makes us a deep playoff team at least.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
May 29, 2023, 06:07 PM

"pumpdogs wrote:

I am just saying because we have numerous players with injury histories.

We have depth this year, that’s the good thing about this team

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
May 29, 2023, 06:09 PM

"pumpdogs wrote:

Definitely worried about RT!

I guarantee the chiefs have positions their worried about

Perspective and context is part of understanding where your team is at relative to the league

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
May 30, 2023, 01:24 PM

"djphinfan wrote:

I guarantee the chiefs have positions their worried about

Perspective and context is part of understanding where your team is at relative to the league

I agree but we have a QB and no argument is injury proneand his blindside is protected by a first rd bust.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
May 30, 2023, 01:27 PM

"pumpdogs wrote:

I agree but we have a QB and no argument is injury proneand his blindside is protected by a first rd bust.

All teams deal with issues and have to project what players are doing to fix the problem.

These issues can be overcome by strengths of the team helping

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
May 30, 2023, 01:36 PM

We will see.I would have a lot more.comfortable if they addresses RT even though I'm not sure what the options were
.

OwesOwn614OwesOwn614Forum Veteran
May 30, 2023, 01:44 PM

"djphinfan wrote:

All teams deal with issues and have to project what players are doing to fix the problem.

These issues can be overcome by strengths of the team helping

This is true. Nobody has more to lose by fielding a turnstile than McDaniel and Grier. Although I'm worried about RT and RG, I have to believe they've both seen something that gives them encouragement. I hope I'm right.

Looking at our roster, the right side OL is literally the only area of concern, especially with Tua's health issues. All it takes is one bad play and the whole season can go down the drain.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
May 30, 2023, 02:02 PM

For a practical learner like Tua the 2nd year in the same system could be really important

Tua is very very talented when throwing the football, the footwork, the release time, the mechanics, the accuracy.

Once he’s even more comfortable with the play calls, the processing, the verbiage, which all should improve on relative levels because he’s in a system for his first time for two years.

Watch out.. Mvp consideration is real

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
May 30, 2023, 02:11 PM

"djphinfan wrote:

For a practical learner like Tua the 2nd year in the same system could be really important

Tua is very very talented when throwing the football, the footwork, the release time, the mechanics, the accuracy.

Once he’s even more comfortable with the play calls, the processing, the verbiage, which all should improve on relative levels because he’s in a system for his first time for two years.

Watch out.. Mvp consideration is real

Also the other end of the throwing and catching. This is another year for at both Waddle and Tyreek. Plus, if Wilson doesn't get traded he will be in his second year and hopefully will be able to be of some service.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

RGFRGFSupporter
May 30, 2023, 02:27 PM
"djphinfan wrote:

Looks like our late third round pick is getting buzz everywhere

Better that then not, even though it’s otas.

The chemistry of this team is evident..

It feels good doesn’t it..

Our team is stacked..

Fastest team in the game, potentially a very good to elite defense with a general leading

The addition of Berrios who I think we’ll have a career year with the space Available.

Achane running routes

Chubb..X…Phillips…Holland..Wilkins..Seiler..JR…Ogbah..Kader..David Long..

This defense is stacked

Lot to feel great about this upcoming season..moreso than any year I’ve felt in a very very long time.

Gotta really good feeling about the chemistry and talent on the roster.

Yeah but...but... you know....Tua has considerable limitations.

RGFRGFSupporter
May 30, 2023, 02:30 PM

"djphinfan wrote:

For a practical learner like Tua the 2nd year in the same system could be really important

Tua is very very talented when throwing the football, the footwork, the release time, the mechanics, the accuracy.

Once he’s even more comfortable with the play calls, the processing, the verbiage, which all should improve on relative levels because he’s in a system for his first time for two years.

Watch out.. Mvp consideration is real

Well, yeah but ...Tua is below average and his receiver's bail him out. ‍

RGFRGFSupporter
May 30, 2023, 02:31 PM

"djphinfan wrote:

We have depth this year, that’s the good thing about this team

Tua, Tua, Tua.....