Suspect arrested on child porn charges blames cat
27 replies
Suspect arrested on child porn charges blames cat
JENSEN BEACH — A well-known mathematical theory states that a group of monkeys randomly typing on a typewriter could eventually write the complete works of William Shakespeare by pure chance.
But Martin County Sheriff’s investigators said there is no chance that one cat could randomly type words on a computer keyboard to download child pornography 1,000 times.
But that’s the excuse that 48-year-old Keith Griffin, of Jensen Beach, gave after investigators found 1,000 images of child pornography on his computer, detectives say. Griffin was arrested today on 10 counts of possession of child pornography.
:pity:
http://www.tcoasttalk.com/2009/08/06/suspect-arrested-on-child-porn-charges-blames-cat/
The cat was not charged with any crimes and is being cared for by a family friend, according to sheriff’s officials.
:pointlol:
I think what he meant is that he was searching for cat, used the wrong phrase and viola, kiddie porn :shifty:
"azfinfanmang wrote:
I think what he meant is that he was searching for cat, used the wrong phrase and viola, kiddie porn :shifty:
:shifty:
I see you've walked in his shoes.
Play him off, Child Porn Loving Keyboard Cat!!!
"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"
Here's something, one of the questions the Lee County Sheriff's office asks on their application is: Have you ever downloaded or viewed Child Porn.
This is loaded question for a couple reasons:
1. What If I viewed it when I myself was a child?
2. What is your defintion of a child? Under 18? Under 16?
I made a sex tape with my girlfriend when I was 17 and she was 16, so I'd probably fail the question miserably.
"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"
"HardKoreXXX wrote:
Here's something, one of the questions the Lee County Sheriff's office asks on their application is: Have you ever downloaded or viewed Child Porn.
This is loaded question for a couple reasons:
1. What If I viewed it when I myself was a child?
2. What is your defintion of a child? Under 18? Under 16?I made a sex tape with my girlfriend when I was 17 and she was 16, so I'd probably fail the question miserably.
actually if you possess that tape at 18, you can be charged.
Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain
I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty
"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:
actually if you possess that tape at 18, you can be charged.
That's crazy. You'd think there'd be a statute of limitations, especially if I was under 18 at the time. BTW, I had it until last year when I moved and finally threw it away.
"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"
"HardKoreXXX wrote:
That's crazy. You'd think there'd be a statute of limitations, especially if I was under 18 at the time. BTW, I had it until last year when I moved and finally threw it away.
Nope. From what I understand they could of charged you at 17.
However from the letter of the law you are a sex offender and no different than the guy who they just arrested.
I agree that it is stupid. I understand the horrors of child porn, I just feel the laws are too vague and can cause some damage to people who are not doing any harm to anyone.
Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain
I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty
"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:
Nope. From what I understand they could of charged you at 17.
However from the letter of the law you are a sex offender and no different than the guy who they just arrested.
I agree that it is stupid. I understand the horrors of child porn, I just feel the laws are too vague and can cause some damage to people who are not doing any harm to anyone.
True, there are no degrees of being a sexual predator. I was listening to the radio yesterday morning and a guy spoke about how when he was 18 he had sex with a 15 year old girl. The girl's parents found out and he was brought up on charges and did some time. When he got out they ending up getting together again and they are now married with two children. He's 41, she's 38. He's labeled as a predator and it has haunted him his whole life, even affects where he can live.
****. If I'm arrested very soon, you'll all know why.
"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"
"HardKoreXXX wrote:
****. If I'm arrested very soon, you'll all know why.
I've already forwarded this thread to the FBI. See ya in 5 to 7 bro! :up:
"opfinistic wrote:
I've already forwarded this thread to the FBI. See ya in 5 to 7 bro! :up:
Lucky for me the girl on the tape is dead, so no one can testify against me :shifty:
"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"
"opfinistic wrote:
True, there are no degrees of being a sexual predator. I was listening to the radio yesterday morning and a guy spoke about how when he was 18 he had sex with a 15 year old girl. The girl's parents found out and he was brought up on charges and did some time. When he got out they ending up getting together again and they are now married with two children. He's 41, she's 38. He's labeled as a predator and it has haunted him his whole life, even affects where he can live.
I don't care who you are, that's f***ed up right there. You'd think since he married the girl, is STILL married to the girl, and they have a life and family together it could get expunged. That would be just, but sadly, it'll never happen.

One of the worse stories I've heard happened in Reno.
This guy worked in the kitchen of one of the casinos. It is common knowledge here that you can't work in a casino until you are at least 16 yrs old. So this guys has been working there for a few years and is 20 years old. He starts dating one of his co-workers that has worked with him there for a couple of years. He believes she is 19. That's what her fake ID says and what she tells everyone. And by all accounts she looks like she's 19. Then her mother finds out she's having sex and calls the cops. It turns out that she is actually 15 and started working there when she was 13. It's a strict liability crime so all they have to prove is that they had sex, her age and his. So despite the fact that he has no criminal record he is convicted of the statutorily required 10 - 20 years and will forever be a registered sex offender, specifically a pedophile.

"HardKoreXXX wrote:
Lucky for me the girl on the tape is dead, so no one can testify against me :shifty:
lmao reminds me of "happy gilmore"
"you know my girlfriend fell off a cliff and died on impact....."
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"HardKoreXXX wrote:
Lucky for me the girl on the tape is dead, so no one can testify against me :shifty:
If someone finds the tape in the trash, they could charge you with making child pornography
Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain
I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty
"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:
If someone finds the tape in the trash, they could charge you with making child pornography
ok matlock we get it.......:lol:
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:
If someone finds the tape in the trash, they could charge you with making child pornography
Well, considering there's no way for them to prove how old either person in the video are or when the tape was made, they'd have a helluva time trying to charge anyone. Unless they wanna count the rings on my anus.
"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"
"HardKoreXXX wrote:
Well, considering there's no way for them to prove how old either person in the video are or when the tape was made, they'd have a helluva time trying to charge anyone. Unless they wanna count the rings on my anus.
No one still uses VHS anyways...:shifty:
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
"Stitches wrote:
No one still uses VHS anyways...:shifty:
Well, it was actually a video camera tape and not a VHS tape, but considering everything is digital now you're right. Got me there.
"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"
"opfinistic wrote:
:pity:
http://www.tcoasttalk.com/2009/08/06/suspect-arrested-on-child-porn-charges-blames-cat/
:pointlol:


I love had that they felt the need to let us know the cat wasnt charged with anything, thank god there still some justice left in our society.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

