****The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread****
6817 replies

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
Tyron Liverson and David Lue.
Maybe now Blatt can go live out his dream of becoming a fighter pilot, which is much less stressful than being an NBA coach.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
Somehow I doubt that Blatt was coaching the Cavs to play hero isolation ball for entire games. Somehow I think a big trade is in the makings as well because this roster is a bunch of guys that need the ball and have different agendas. Somewhere Pat Riley is pouring himself a drink and smiling.
"finfansince72 wrote:
Somehow I doubt that Blatt was coaching the Cavs to play hero isolation ball for entire games. Somehow I think a big trade is in the makings as well because this roster is a bunch of guys that need the ball and have different agendas. Somewhere Pat Riley is pouring himself a drink and smiling.
Eh, Pat's got plenty of his own problems to deal with right now
This is what Lebron wanted, he wanted to be in control of basketball operations which is why he left to Cleveland.
Even when the Cavaliers are on top they are still dysfunctional.
"schmolioot wrote:
Eh, Pat's got plenty of his own problems to deal with right now
I'd rather be running the Heat long term than the Cavs. I mean Lebron is making idiots of the front office, ownership and coaching staff right now.
I'm so happy they didn't go after Thibs. Really hoping he signs on with the Rockets.
Also, glad to have Josh Smith back.
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!

Gotta love the Cavaliers posting Heat accomplishments on their walls. :D
I just noticed on Kyrie accomplishments they put all star skills competitions as accomplishments lololol thats like being the MVP of your familys baseball game.. Who gives a ****
Dont like totals but raptors Team total over 99 for 1 unit..
"Vertical Limit wrote:
Gotta love the Cavaliers posting Heat accomplishments on their walls. :D
OT: Walls and carpeting resemble what it would look like if a shady casino and a prison had a baby.
Also just noticed "three-point contest champion at all-star weekend" :sidelol:
James Jones also belongs on that wall lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
Wade is active. That came out of nowhere..
Amare is just sad
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
20 points given up in just six minutes played.. I should have played 4 units on that team total
Tyler Johnson has been a dumpster fire tonight.
"Serpico Jones wrote:
Tyler Johnson has been a dumpster fire lately.
Fixed it for you. Justise Winslow has been as well. Johnson's missed dunk and Winslow's missed open layup pretty much sum up the last couple of weeks for the Heat.
Follow me on twitter. Or don't @Adam_Vaccaro
This is embarrassing.
Guess who is getting fired next in Cleveland..
Griffin "Lebron does not run this organization"
Barely covered the team total despite 60 first half points.. Glad it covered but this is why i hate totals lol
"Vertical Limit wrote:
Guess who is getting fired next in Cleveland..
Griffin "Lebron does not run this organization"
I mean at this point, why not just name him coach and gm? I'd actually be more interested in watching them if they did that.
Curry just sunk a half court three at the half against Indiana, the weird thing is that everyone knew it was going to go in. Guy is the most amazing shooter I've ever seen. I'm not sure anyone else is even in his class as a shooter. Another year or two at this level and he'll be approaching GOAT status.
Woj: Rich Paul and LeBron wanted Blatt fired and replaced with LRMR client Mark Jackson before Blatt's first ever practice.
Lebron "surprised and caught off guard by firing" of Blatt. Guy should run for office after he retire.
"Serpico Jones wrote:
Woj: Rich Paul and LeBron wanted Blatt fired and replaced with LRMR client Mark Jackson before Blatt's first ever practice.
Anyone want to put money that Lebron opts out after the year and will be on another team next year?
I actually don't bet but if I did this would be a no Brainer. This isn't only a power thing...this is lebron saying the team isn't good enough imo.
"Section126 wrote:
Shooting goes away last. he can shoot when falling out of bed, crapping on the toilet, anywhere. A screen gets set. He shoots. Golden State has a heavy assist laden offense. He is not Hero Balling out there. Golden State is #1 in Assist Ratio, and threatening an NBA record in that regard too. This is the consummate..TEAM.
Shooting goes away last but speed and quickness are the first to go. That ability to create his own shot for Curry won't be there when he's 33 or 35, may be sooner. He will become what Ray Allen was late in his career. And let me make it clear....I don't dislike curry. I love watching him. I don't think he plays hero ball but like a guy like Iverson (and I think curry is much better) I don't see players like Curry aging well and I think Curry will age in a similar way. I just dont believe guards are how dynasties are built. I don't believe their success is as sustainable or as consistent as a big man.