The Official Gameday Thread-Miami vs Baltimore
907 replies
of course they get a 1st down.
unbelievable. this defense never fails to get mauled on the drive following a rare scoring drive
"Best feeling in the world, when I'd call out the play the other team was about to run and see the look on their faces." ---Zach Thomas
theyre going to score before this half is over.
I've never seen WRs get so wide open.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
Over the middle again, someone is seriously blowing some coverages, this has been open all day long for them.
BTW this drive is "Why" you go for the TD....not the FG folks,
See????
Kyle Brady against our D
And thats why we are winless
"SuperMarksBros. wrote:
unbelievable. this defense never fails to get mauled on the drive following a rare scoring drive
It's kind of like anti-momentum, isn't it?
"lbmclean_sj wrote:
our defense gives up the momentum in 3...2...1
yup:thumbup:
Oh man again with a pass down the middle
what a joke this team is. i dont see how dom can get a pass this offseason
"Best feeling in the world, when I'd call out the play the other team was about to run and see the look on their faces." ---Zach Thomas
Boller to the Pro Bowl.....Laugh.....
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
Does anyone else sense out 7th lose by 3 points coming?
This game can easily be had... Well maybe not now we have not scored a touchdown in like forever.
47 seconds left, we have two timeouts, a good return would be nice right now.
"padre31 wrote:
Over the middle again, someone is seriously blowing some coverages, this has been open all day long for them.
BTW this drive is "Why" you go for the TD....not the FG folks,
and we wouldnt have scored the td and now we'd be down 14-0. At least we got the 3.
Gado...on first....second...third...punt....
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
Stupid, stupid, stupid play!
I don't think we should score. We play better defense. Just don't score ever and we're gauranteed only a 3-0 loss. It's almost as if our defense says, well they just scored. How about we give up a score and see if they can score again?
We just suck. I want everything gutted and redone. I don't care who is gone, just give me someone who has repaired broken franchises before. I want a QB, a guy that is a bona-fide franchise type QB coming out of the draft. I don't care if we are 0-16 for the next 4 years, just find a way to get a QB. I can't take it, it's so pathetic.
We need to throw EVERY play until we learn how to throw the ball, catch the ball, and pass block.
yet another stupid play!
time to take a knee.....on the whole season
im done with lemon. we desperately need to see what we have with beck.
"Best feeling in the world, when I'd call out the play the other team was about to run and see the look on their faces." ---Zach Thomas
I wouldn't give $3 for this franchise