The Official Miami Dolphins at New Engalnd Patriots Game Day Thread!
1494 replies
That was such a beautiful throw to Williams. What a shame

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Well at least Sturgis made that. Oh my god... I'm so upset with Damien Williams right now.
Fist Pumps!
Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...
...get happy.
-Cam Wake
Wow maybe we don't cut Sturgis just yet. Cut Damien Williams for having 0 hands.
Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.
"JShady wrote:
No, I have no idea what's going on, I just want to be apart of it.
bigbry has the lube.
he ways gets the good stuff
Jesus... Why do we like Williams?
honestly don't see what people see in him
RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18
How is that Td pass dropped. Gotta be kidding me
I owe GISH a beer for helping me throw this sig pic together...
Man Up, Beer Down!
Wtf


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
JFC, can someone please catch a f**king ball when RTH actually throws a good deep ball!!!!! We cannot beat NE kicking FG's. This team leaves so many plays on the field it's crazy.
"McLovin wrote:
I havent made fun of anything. you guys got mad because I said "boom"
it's the same thing I say when I finish. once in awhile I say go celtics
You don't need to be here and we don't want you here. Go play with your Pats buddies.
Are you ******* kidding me!?"?>?????????????
"muskrat21 wrote:
see guys tannehill sucks at deep passes...............
He's been on with them all day really. The only one that wasn't great was the one to Wallace, it was a bit underthrown. Go figure.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
wouldn't be the first time one of tannehill's receivers dropped a td.
He's thrown three great deep passes and only one was caught.
So tired of hearing he can't throw deep ball
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
**** this team. That play right there just ruined everything for me.
Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk
This team fails Ryan Tannehill in EVERY WAY IMAGINABLE and people blame him
fooball.
futbol.
hockey.
That's why we are losers and Pats are Pats. Our guys do not make plays.
banned
Tannehill can throw a deep ball if we gameplan to unleash it. Period. I guess only Wallace was complete but Hartline never saw his (great throw) and Williams slowed down and dropped his. Looks like something has clicked for this game. We have a shot if it continues but the defense really needs to man up all day.
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
That is wherevwe fail every time! We don't have enough guys who can makeva play. That was an easy TD andvwe can't even hold onto the ball
"mlb1399 wrote:
JFC, can someone please catch a f**king ball when RTH actually throws a good deep ball!!!!! We cannot beat NE kicking FG's. This team leaves so many plays on the field it's crazy.
sad truth
That Mother F'er just cost us the game. YES, I said the game! YOU DONT DROP THAT!
"McLovin wrote:
bigbry has the lube.
he ways gets the good stuff
Okay then, pregame at your place first?


