The Official What was the last movie you saw??

6579 replies

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Nov 17, 2009, 10:11 PM

Slumdog millionaire...sAw it a long time ago but I was to high to remember it....

5/5..i cAn relate to a lot of the love story......
Posted via Mobile Device

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Nov 17, 2009, 11:29 PM

"Jaydog57 wrote:

Went to see WOW. What an awesome movie. Shows the last 30 days of an Army EOD's (bomb squad) tour in Baghdad. Lot's of 'what's going to happen next?' going on. It had a very limited release being an independent film, but it's gotten great reception. Special thanks to Michael Bay for not getting involved.

If you like intense war movies, go see this film! 2 BIG :up:

I saw this awhile ago and it's exactly what you said. :up:

Definitely gives you a different aspect of war.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

Colorado DolfanColorado DolfanNew Member
Nov 21, 2009, 02:55 AM

The Blind Side.

Very good movie with an inspirational story. Michael Oher went through a lot of crap to end up where he is today.

Definitely recommend it.

Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...

...get happy.

-Cam Wake

ALalen1New Member
Nov 21, 2009, 07:06 PM

"Colorado Dolfan wrote:

The Blind Side.

Very good movie with an inspirational story. Michael Oher went through a lot of crap to end up where he is today.

Definitely recommend it.

I also saw it and read the book a few months back. Great movie, they just screwed up his school. He went to Briarcrest High, not Wingate like it was in the movie IIRC. The Tuohy's are great people though.

Btw, Sandra Bullock looked so damn good in the movie!

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Nov 21, 2009, 07:08 PM

"alen1 wrote:

Btw, Sandra Bullock looked so damn good in the movie!

*hump* *hump* *hump*

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

ILPhinFan88ILPhinFan88Luxury Box
Nov 21, 2009, 11:20 PM

The Killing Room- Good Movie

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Nov 22, 2009, 12:42 AM

Saw "Paranormal Activity" and "The Men Who Stare at Goats."

"Paranormal Activity" was quite entertaining. Hit all the right notes for a thriller. Good blend of slow creeps and jolts. And a nice payoff at the end.

"The Men Who Stare at Goats" was good, with a couple of LOL moments, but I left feeling I might have been better served renting it.

DevilFin13DevilFin13Supporter
Nov 22, 2009, 01:45 AM

The Blind Side. It was pretty good but the book is definitely better.

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Nov 22, 2009, 11:23 AM

Zack and Miri Make a Porno- I enjoyed it. It had some parts I laughed out loud at. Maybe I expected worse because of a bunch of negative reviews I saw. Maybe that helped.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

Clark KentClark KentForum Veteran
Nov 27, 2009, 11:33 PM

2012.

Special effects are crazy good. That's the only reason to see this movie... There comes a point where it's like "OK, we can end this **** anytime now" though... Excitement of the actions scenes gets a little boring when John Cusack becomes the road runner and every disaster is the like Wile E. Coyote ****ing up his chance to kill him.

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Nov 28, 2009, 12:41 AM

Just finished watching AMC's remake of "The Prisoner" in one sitting. There's six hours of my life I'll never get back.

Lt DanLt DanForum Veteran
Nov 28, 2009, 12:57 AM

"Funny People".......good flick

FinsPensFanFinsPensFanForum Veteran
Nov 28, 2009, 06:04 AM

Bachelor Party

All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy...

Clark KentClark KentForum Veteran
Nov 29, 2009, 12:15 AM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

Just finished watching AMC's remake of "The Prisoner" in one sitting. There's six hours of my life I'll never get back.

Really disappointing for me too. I was looking forward to that and it was boring as hell.

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Nov 29, 2009, 01:52 AM

Gran Torino - Good stuff!

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

ILPhinFan88ILPhinFan88Luxury Box
Nov 29, 2009, 11:37 AM

Star Trek- Great movie, loved it

Jaydog57Jaydog57Forum Veteran
Nov 30, 2009, 09:21 PM

Watched last night on IFC. Pretty cool biopic about the original pin-up goddess. Shot almost entirely in black & white, which gives it more of a classic feel since it takes place in the 40's & 50's. Worth a look on DVD.

CosmicCosmicNew Member
Dec 1, 2009, 05:38 PM

Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day. I really really liked it-all the main characters were back, Julie Benz was boner inspiring, and the violence was gratuitous. Thumbs way up.

Jaydog57Jaydog57Forum Veteran
Dec 2, 2009, 05:33 PM

Went to see 'Zombieland' today. I like zombie movies, and with the added comedy aspect, I left thoroughly entertained. Woody Harrelson was hilarious. Now I'm gonna go find a twinkie....

The DolfanThe DolfanNew Member
Dec 3, 2009, 01:23 AM

Land of the Lost w/ Will Farrell. One of the dumbest movies I've ever seen. Had its moments but after watching I feel like my IQ dropped.

Football is more than just a game.

Jaydog57Jaydog57Forum Veteran
Dec 3, 2009, 07:37 PM

Went to see today. Interesting concept, but the movie just didn't hold my attention long enough to get into it.
Also, it seems like in about the last ten Bruce Willis movies I've seen, his character's are all about the same. A guy with a bad past, via a screw up on the job, or a death/divorce in the family, making him a washed up guy that nobody cares about or wants to work with. Until he saves the day in the movie.

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Dec 4, 2009, 09:37 AM

Saw Hancock the other day. Probably the best Graphic Novel never written.

maynardmaynardNew Member
Dec 6, 2009, 02:07 AM

i saw "funny people." a lot better than i thought it would be. as far as acting goes, sandler was the best i have ever seen him.

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." GRRM, ADWD

FinsPensFanFinsPensFanForum Veteran
Dec 6, 2009, 02:17 AM

The Godfather for the 1,352 time.

All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy...

Big EBig ENew Member
Dec 6, 2009, 03:32 AM

Blindside...awesome movie.