The Official What was the last movie you saw??

6579 replies

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Apr 13, 2010, 06:20 PM

city of god...5/5

cant believe it took me this long to watch it

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Apr 13, 2010, 07:26 PM

"King Felix wrote:

city of god...5/5

cant believe it took me this long to watch it

watch city of men. Its by the same people but was shown on tv.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Apr 13, 2010, 07:50 PM

The Dead Girl. ZERO out of 5 for this one; what an awful, irredeemable piece of ****.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Apr 17, 2010, 11:29 PM

Kick-Ass

Katie is ****ing hot. Movie was alright Characters didn't have alot of depth to them. Hit girl really steals the show.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Apr 18, 2010, 10:36 PM

Hot Tub time Machine.

Lame movie......

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Apr 18, 2010, 11:24 PM

Kick-Ass, I enjoyed the movie. Reminded me of Spider-Man if Spider-Man was a geek whose super power is the ability to take a punch.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Apr 19, 2010, 09:58 AM

I saw She's Out of my League, it was funny as hell. I highly recommend it.

"ILPhinFan88 wrote:

Brothers- Kinda boring

I thought Brothers was a good movie, even though it is very grim.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

ILPhinFan88ILPhinFan88Luxury Box
Apr 19, 2010, 12:15 PM

"Frumundah Finnatic wrote:

I saw She's Out of my League, it was funny as hell. I highly recommend it.

I thouht Brothers was a good movie, even though it is very grim.

It just wasnt what I thought is was gonna be. Toby did an awesome job in this movie

Jaydog57Jaydog57Forum Veteran
Apr 20, 2010, 02:00 AM

Just watched on IFC. Kinda cool, though the **** didn't hit the fan until the last 30 minutes of the movie. I'd have to disagree with the critic on the box that says it's scarier than 'Hostel'.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Apr 20, 2010, 02:29 AM

Hostel isn't that its scary but rather ****ed up.

DevilFin13DevilFin13Supporter
Apr 20, 2010, 02:37 AM

I think Hostel 2 might be even more ****ed up than the first.

maynardmaynardNew Member
Apr 20, 2010, 03:00 AM

wasnt really a fan of touristas, though i dont really watch those movies. i have a pretty low reaction to most things i see. not that im a snob...just not a lot things out that i find very good

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." GRRM, ADWD

VanDolPhanVanDolPhanSupporter
Apr 20, 2010, 03:25 AM

Kick-Ass. Hilarious.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Apr 20, 2010, 04:11 AM

"DevilFin13 wrote:

I think Hostel 2 might be even more ****ed up than the first.

Thinking back on it I have to agree. Though there are more shocking moments in the first IMO.

Steve-MoSteve-MoForum Veteran
Apr 20, 2010, 06:55 AM

Watched "Moving" last night. I remember watching it as a kid, not as good as I remember, really.

Jaydog57Jaydog57Forum Veteran
Apr 20, 2010, 12:27 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

Hostel isn't that its scary but rather ****ed up.

Yeah those kinda movies aren't scary like your typical "jump out of the dark" horror movie, it's more about the shock value of how gross and disturbing they can get. 'House of 1000 Corpses' & 'The Devil's Rejects' are good examples of that.

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Apr 21, 2010, 01:50 PM

Hostel and Hostel 2 have been rewatched by me recently.

Love them both, the first for it's shock value and the sheer horror of the story. Those who were in Europe to exploit became victims of exploitation themselves. The second I loved for the awesome twist at the end (and I don't mean the bolt cutters!) and the way it showed you the whole process of how things are done from the end of 'business'. Plus the 'Lady Bathory' scene was wicked!

Jaydog57Jaydog57Forum Veteran
Apr 21, 2010, 05:32 PM

Just watched . Great film. I did some research on the Mayan culture before I watched it, and it's pretty dead on accurate. I like how Gibson had the actors speak an ancient dialogue of the Mayan language to keep it authentic. Very well done, IMO.

FinsPensFanFinsPensFanForum Veteran
Apr 21, 2010, 06:21 PM

Kick Ass. It well... kicked ass.

All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy...

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 22, 2010, 12:59 PM

How to train your dragon

I think I enjoyed it more than my kids did. :lol:

Really good movie.

ILPhinFan88ILPhinFan88Luxury Box
May 1, 2010, 01:06 AM

A Nightmare on Elm Street- Good. the 1st one is one of my favs so its hard to top it but it was good.

I missed a big chunk of the final battle. The theatre was packed and a big fight broke out. By the time it was over the place was 1/2 empty. It turned racial and got ugly. had people behind us climbing down through the audiance to get to it. This little wimpy usher was trying to calm things down. Afterwards there were cops everywhere. We did get free tickets to another movie

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
May 1, 2010, 01:09 AM

"ILPhinFan88 wrote:

A Nightmare on Elm Street- Good. the 1st one is one of my favs so its hard to top it but it was good.

I missed a big chunk of the final battle. The theatre was packed and a big fight broke out. By the time it was over the place was 1/2 empty. It turned racial and got ugly. had people behind us climbing down through the audiance to get to it. This little wimpy usher was trying to calm things down. Afterwards there were cops everywhere. We did get free tickets to another movie

That had to be more entertaining than the movie.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
May 1, 2010, 01:11 AM

Oldboy - Real cool. But really messed up too. :lol:

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
May 1, 2010, 01:53 AM

Donnie Darko.

Meh.

TiP54TiP54New Member
May 1, 2010, 02:19 AM

Saw the remake of Elm Street.
I didn't have high hopes for it to begin with, so I wasn't disappointed when it sucked. Some movies should just be left alone as originals, Elm Street is one of them, imo.